LegacyGT.com

Mitsu dealer vs subaru

Harris Mitsu in everett vs Chaplins in bellevue.

chaplins sales rep handed me the keys to the FXT without question. no license nor did he ride with us.

Mitsu...i went to look at the leftover 2015 evo mr's. not 1 but 2 tried to hard sale to me. i laughed a bit. haha. resale will go through the roof they said. haha. they put 4k markup then put sales price at invoice. yeah. they are selling so well they have plenty of 2015's sitting there with rusted rotors.

sales reps can really ruin any experience. i told them straight that im not a instant buyer and took me 6 months to buy a FXT when really it took me 2 years. they didnt hear me and was immediately pushing sales and pathetic tactics. i asked for a card and left.

got the FXT 2 months or so ago but not 100% sure if rebuilding the motor would be better than simply getting a new car with more power (S4, 340xi, 450amg or upcoming q50 red sport with 400hp). not sure how many knick knacks will come up with the legacy after rebuild. i dont want to be replacing sensors and other crap every other month. etc etc...its why i bought the FXT though. hehe.

Archived