LegacyGT.com

08 legacy wheel problem

In terms of diameter, yes, both the WRX and your vehicle come from the factory with 17" rims. In terms of bolt pattern, it will also. Both the Legacy and 2008 WRX use a 5x100 bolt pattern. So yes, they fit.

Please tell me why you want RE92s though?! That's such an awful decision.

Subaru was putting Bridgestone RE92 on WRX and LGT from the factory.

Thankfully the SpecB came with RE050 so I haven't had any experience with the RE92.

Can tell you that I've heard NOTHING good about them.

can you give me an example??

well...i dunno

i paid like 3xxxx to buy this car

and all i got is crappy rims and tires and some other crap stuff

but it's fine for me..i mean the interior..

butt not the rims..i hate them soo much!

can you give me an example??

well...i dunno

i paid like 3xxxx to buy this car

and all i got is crappy rims and tires and some other crap stuff

but it's fine for me..i mean the interior..

butt not the rims..i hate them soo much!

Do a search in here and you'll see why.

i got this:

Bridgestone Potenza RE92

The Potenza RE92 is a High Performance All-Season tire designed for sports coupes and sports sedans. It was developed to provide responsive handling and year round traction, even in light snow. Internally, the Potenza RE92 features twin steel belts reinforced by spiral-wrapped nylon belt edge strips (for H-speed rated sizes) or a full spiral-wrapped cap ply along with single belt edge strips (for V-speed rated sizes). The Potenza RE92 uses a polyester cord body to help deliver a smooth ride along with responsive handling.

On the outside, the Potenza RE92 features a computer-enhanced tread design to minimize tread noise while interlocking triangulated tread blocks, circumferential tread grooves and an all-season tread compound provide traction on dry, wet and light snow-covered roads.

Out on the road, our team found the Potenza RE92 traded a little ride comfort for improved handling, especially in steering response. Tread noise was moderate, and ride quality was just a bit firm, allowing some of the harshness of expansion joints and other sharp bumps to pass through to the driver.

The payback for a modestly firm ride was found on the dry test track, where the Potenza RE92 posted the best average times for slalom, skid pad cornering and overall lap time. The Potenza RE92 was praised for its steering response, and confidence under hard braking.

On the wet track, the Potenza RE92 did not feel quite as confident as it did in the dry, posting the third best average overall lap time, nearly 1 second behind the first-place Goodyear Eagle RS-A.

the most complaine the RE92A get is, they dont have control on wet/snowy weathers. true eh?

lol...what tires will be cheap, good control and wont be noisy?

Cheap, good control and not noisy? :lol:

You wish buddy. You get to pick two from that list, not all three!

Again, do some searches and be more specific. I see you're in Canada so I'm assuming you want to run dedicated summer/winter sets?

btw, will this rim fit RE92 and my car?

Is that a WRX rim?

Anyways, an all season tire that people have been having good performance with is the Continental Extreme Contact. I ran them for a short period of time on my last car and it's not a bad tire at all. It was decent in all around conditions, wasn't to loud and they aren't that expensive. Check out http://www.tirerack.com for tire information.

oh hah..

i didnt recognize the 2nd page

yea a 06 - 07 wrx rim

and thankss

but just wondering will it fit or not

ps. i forgot whose car is that

but if its yours,

i would like to show it to someone here

thanks

P1010177.jpg.f8989fe4c741fa9d5de987a18f5499b1.jpg

Archived