LegacyGT.com

Fog light install

My 2009 LGT came with fogs which I converted to HIDs. The conversion was very easy. I purchased a 35W 3000K 9006 kit from DDM and used 3M automotive tape to mount the ballasts.

Yeah I just replaced my stock headlights with hid's from DDM tuning, but when you did the fogs did you have to take off the front fender and radiator and all that mess to be able to run the wiring for the ballasts?

My 2009 LGT came with fogs which I converted to HIDs. The conversion was very easy. I purchased a 35W 3000K 9006 kit from DDM and used 3M automotive tape to mount the ballasts.

+1 DDM is good, reliable and inexpensive. Btw make sure you get the raptor kit not the slim ballast kit raptors work flawlessly never failed me

You can buy a kit for a little over $300.

I think I'm going to give the blazers from TRF a try. It'll be a little DIY with mounting and wiring, but probably 1/3rd the price for better fogs. I wont get around to this project until after Christmas or spring

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

Archived