LegacyGT.com

2006 LGT Limited wagon for sale in Oregon

noswad

i have owned this wagon since 29k in 2007. it is extremely clean and reliable. only 5k since the big timing belt service
Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin

Really nice ride....I'd hit it. That pic with the snowboard leaning against it thou......cringe lol

^^haha it was leaning up against the JDM rain guard, but i agree not the best placement cause a gust of wind could have altered my paint real fast. :lol:

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin

nice wagon, regardless. glws.

^^^thanks, its not easy letting such a nice ride go. Wifey gotta '16 outback, i gotta 74 bronco, f350, and dont need 4 vehicles right now with a baby on the way ;)

Added more pictures taken today to the CL ad. Having difficulty uploading pix from iphone directly to this site

you need more internal pics & engine pics

^^^ added more pictures of the interior to the CL ad. Inside is extremely clean and the leather is in great condition. Interior is stock besides the p204uh HU and Grom Audio Hands free Bluetooth. The engine compartment basically looks stock as I have not messed with the engine at all besides a better air filter element.

I'm here for the part out. ;)

looking good, I'm sure someone will enjoy this car. But in all seriousness, let me know when if you want to sell those BBS's separately.

^^^ HAHA unfortunately there will be no part out. I took a looooong time to find a top notch full set of Brembos. Sorry.

If the buyer decides against the BBS wheels and Nokian snows I will post them after the sale. Thanks for lookin!

Nice Ride!

^^^ thank you Sgt. Gator! Your SRRT LGT Wagon was very cool:cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Price adjusted on this super clean wagon with full set of brembos. Please see the Craigslist ad for details

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
*** bought ***

Hey there he is! Roaster I hope you are enjoying the wagon.

Lots of good members on these forums, lots of great info, and write ups.

I'm missing the boxer rumble, the new outback lacks in that department big time! :rolleyes:

Hey there he is! Roaster I hope you are enjoying the wagon.

Lots of good members on these forums, lots of great info, and write ups.

I'm missing the boxer rumble, the new outback lacks in that department big time! :rolleyes:

You are so correct about the boxer rumble!!!! Miss that tooo.:wub:

The rumble is nice drug! Had it checked out by InFront in Auburn. Nothing unexpected for an 11 year old car. If you happen to see the Haynes manual I saw the receipt for, send it my way; I'll pay the shipping!

Archived