LegacyGT.com

NEW 2000-2004 Subaru Legacy Sedan (BE) Shocks & Struts with Installation FREE

It's a 10 hour drive for me, but I almost want to participate. More info on the shocks and struts?

The brand is called SENSEN (http://www.sensen-na.com) and has been discussed on this forum before. They are benchmarked to KYB and use the same Japanese-made NOK seals. We also back them with a lifetime warranty.

Myrtle Beach is just 30 minutes away if you want to come down and make a weekend out of it. We could shoot it on a Friday or a Monday.

I am having a hard time finding a Legacy locally.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Send them to me in Texas! I have multiple car lifts available, and if you give me a specific shot list I'll make you a production quality install video! :D

I found one about 250 miles away from me and went up there and shot the videos. I haven't finished editing them yet but will have them up by the end of the week on youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The 2000-2004 Legacy Sedan model apparently wasnt very popular in North Carolina but I was finally able to track one down. I did a search on cars.com and found one on the opposite end of the state from me that just happened to be near my home town. Over the holidays I went to find it only to learn that it has been sold the day before I got there. As luck would have it, the car lot next door happened to have what I was looking for. The fronts I had with me weren't the right set but I had the correct rears. There was a garage next to that lot that was gracious enough to allow me to shoot the install.

Here is the video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yW_ycNfJWQ]Subaru Legacy Sedan Rear Strut Installation 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 - YouTube[/ame]

Archived