LegacyGT.com

(FOR SALE) Perrin Catless Downpipe (Subaru Legacy GT 03+)

Brand New Top of the line downpipe FOR SALE...Perrin Downpipe is once of the best catless Downpipes for the LGT. I currently own a 2006 LGT and I absolutely love it. I ordered the downpipe and put it in myself. Not hard to get in and WOW what great power I got from this Downpipe. Reason for selling it, is I am trading my car in for the WRX STI, so I will not need this Downpipe anymore. It has literally 200 miles on it..Still fresh brand new..If you want pictures I can take as many as you want and send them to your EMAIL. I am asking for $375 and if serious maybe we can work out a deal. Paid 390$ and there is ABSOLUTELY wrong with this downpipe. THe first thing I am doing in my new STI will be a "catless" downpipe WITH OUT A DOUBT!!! Call me at 201-755-8427 and I will be happy to tell you more great details about this..If you want pictures Ill send them to you immediately, if you have questions call me and I'll be happy to answer them. WOULD NOT PASS THIS DEAL Legacy is one of the fasted and best priced cars why not make it even more powerful safely. CALL ME!!! 2017558427 THANKS

ASK FOR DAN*

Archived