LegacyGT.com

Stolen Acessport Boston

LGT_Ltd_wagon

Be on lookout for a too good to be true deal on a Cobb Accesport it's married to my car and is useless.

My car was broken into in Roxbury by the Reggie Lewis Center Thursday night they broke my passenger window and took my GPS a good set of sunglasses and of course my AP :mad::mad::mad:.

^^^ good idea.

Sorry to hear about this. fricking morons, new GPS is around hundred bucks these days....

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

The thieves probably don't even know what it is for. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Your right they probably thought it was a controller for a CD changer or something:lol:

On a serious note sorry man that sucks i hope its found

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Boy, it would have sucked if you put your car in "security mode". Too much security isn't always a good thing.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Jim that really sucks man. Sorry to hear that! Hope you get some sort of reimbursement. Maybe a day or two on the mountain will help!!

Funny you should mention a few days on the mountain I just got back from 4 days of riding back country in Jackson Hole (absolutely sick) You are right it did help me forget til I got home and found my car dead at the airport it just needed a jump but I was concerned with the battery dead for a week if I needed my AP I was screwed I'm ordering my replacement today.

Thanks to everyone

Archived