LegacyGT.com

Subaru Badge of Ownership

Frougy

what do you all think about the badges of ownership? will you have your badges on the outside of your car? or inside?

i bought a 96 legacy L AWD wagon 2.0 for $2000 with 143k miles and its my first subaru. i ordered the Mechanical, Performance, 100K+ High Mileage, Music/Arts lifestyle icons.

https://www.badgeofownership.com/Order.aspx

I got mine because they were free. They are still sitting here on the desk almost two years later. I'd never put them on my trunk, but I don't really want to stick them anywhere permanent either.

No.

My parents bought a Forester last year. My mother got the mailing about the badge of ownership badges. She proceeded to order...nearly every..single..one..and put them ALL on the car in a huge stripe across the back. I said.."Um..you aren't into..theater.." "Yes, son, I like movies, and I went camping once and I like dogs, even though I don't own one and none have ever been in my car and etc. etc. "

I was trying to get them to REMOVE all the rear badges for a cleaner much nicer, less busy looking rear end. /facepalm

• 9 months later...

They see me badgin', they hatin'

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/DryBear/Legacy%20GT%20Wagon/2013-06-05081014e_zps45ee1db5.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/DryBear/Legacy%20GT%20Wagon/2013-06-05080952e_zps590ba6c8.jpg

When I got mine in the mail, I found a good spot for them.

So, you ordered them then promptly threw them away huh? That was a waste of time for you and the poor bastard that mailed them to you..good job.

Well I ordered a couple, for my wifes wagon and my sedan, probably wilm put mine on my toolbox i think they are kind of cool, definitely a subaru thing.

The garbage can.

Originally Posted by TheOneDoubleN

When I got mine in the mail, I found a good spot for them.

So, you ordered them then promptly threw them away huh? That was a waste of time for you and the poor bastard that mailed them to you..good job.

Well I ordered a couple, for my wifes wagon and my sedan, probably wilm put mine on my toolbox i think they are kind of cool, definitely a subaru thing.

The garbage can.

Wow....epic quote function fail and total lack of understanding. I did not order the badges with the idea I would throw them away upon receipt....why would I waste my OWN time in that respect?

No....I ordered the badges thinking they wouldn't be cheap plastic pieces of crap with terrible paper badges glued on to them. I would never stick something so cheap and ugly on my car. But some people like dumb cheap things...so good job to you too ;).

Yeah the quote thing, I don't know how it worked out that way. I haven't even seen them yet so I can't pass judgement on the quality of free nick nacks.

I'm no hipster or jackass that has every bumper sticker under the sun on my car either. They more than likely are cheap and crappy looking seeing as they are free(keyword). I think its cool that Subaru does stuff like that for proud owners of the vehicles they manufacture.

Archived