LegacyGT.com

Georgia roll call

tougefox

I have Brembos in the front and use Stoptech rotors with Stoptech pads. It's a great low cost solution. Rotors are rotors in my opinion.

I run the stop tech now and they had great initial bite but after a year of use I definitely don't get the same performance. I will be running dba+ project Mu on the new setup.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Smells like naphthalene in here... what's new everybody?

Got my RPF1 18x8 +35 with Pilot Super Sports 235/40/18

It rubs a bit on big bumps but I absolutely love the look and how much they grip! :spin:

http://i.imgur.com/8utfimT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sZ5tJaJ.jpg

What's new with everyone else?

Got my q300 installed. Mixed feelings about it for now. Heard the tone changed after a couple thousand miles, so I am reserving further judgement.

Yeah, I've always heard very different reviews of the Q300s, either super love or hate. Personally, I've never liked any invidia system but that's just my $.02

They are one of the quietest and I know I didn't want a loud exhaust, so that's what influenced my decision. If it doesn't grow on me in a few months, I might contemplate getting the nameless exhaust. But that's money I could use to get a dp.

They are one of the quietest and I know I didn't want a loud exhaust, so that's what influenced my decision. If it doesn't grow on me in a few months, I might contemplate getting the nameless exhaust. But that's money I could use to get a dp.

Good point. I would go DP first to see how you like the sound and then decide on the exhaust note. Are you going to run full stage 2? Intake, exhaust, dp, cobb/ other tune?

My old OBS had a nice low rumble. My NA Legacy needs to stay silent but needs that extra tip (but not just the tip).

Like you said, she doesn't want just the tip, she needs the full pipe. (Hope that wasn't too crude).

Good point. I would go DP first to see how you like the sound and then decide on the exhaust note. Are you going to run full stage 2? Intake, exhaust, dp, cobb/ other tune?

I am not going to mess with the intake, must say it isn't that restrictive as is. I would invest in a fuel pump before the intake. I have the exhaust and an AP, so I only need the dp and tune now.

Yeah, but I am so fed up with the Chrysler product, I wish I could afford to trade it for a 2012 Forester with oil consumption problems :lol:

Not looking forward to this job tbh. Might start tomorrow evening and finish Tuesday.

Hitting the track tomorrow afternoon at AMP to get some more seat time! I'm excited to see how she does. I have a friend running his built STi ~500whp in intermediate (which I probably should be running) and another friend with a stage 1 STi running with me in Novice. I opted for novice because it will be nice being the one passing instead of being passed. lol There's an internal argument in my head about is novice = people scared of their cars and could spin/wreck OR intermediate = people overly confident with the same risk of wrecking. Either way, it'll be a great afternoon at the track and I'm hoping for little to no tire rubbing issues.. Fingers crossed.