LegacyGT.com

6/8/14 Wicked Big Meet for CT people

Sm00veM00ve

Hey guys, saw the thread for the Mass guys, so heres the write up/meet spots+info for Ct guys

Hey Everyone, here are some meeting points that have been set. The plan is to meet first at Target in Southington (ct) address: 600 executive blvd. Im not exactly sure how early people are going to be showing up there, but be there at the latest, by 8:30! The rollout time will be at 8:40 to the next location, where we will meet up with more subies and have a big cruise over to the event. The next location is the Big Y in Tolland (ct) address: 33 fieldstone commons. Again, people will probably be meeting there earlier if they live closer to Tolland, and then the approximate departure time from the Big Y is about 9:40. It should be about a 15-20 minute drive from Tolland to Stafford springs where WBM is held. This info was from ctsubie forum and this is the most updated information I know of. Let me know if you have any questions. Any questions about WBM? Check out wickedbigmeet.com

Again here are the locations/address's with times: Target: 600 executive blvd-Southington, CT Big Y : 33 fieldstone commons-Tolland, CT

Big Y in Tolland, that's about 1.5 miles from the house. May be. Sounds like the GF might be coming with me, she hinted she had knowing to do Sunday. I'll bring the wagon.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Big Y in Tolland, that's about 1.5 miles from the house. May be. Sounds like the GF might be coming with me, she hinted she had knowing to do Sunday. I'll bring the wagon.

specB or bust

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Yeah we can definitely plan a get together at the event. Im gunna be stopping by Bren's booth at somepoint to talk and see a friend who should be setting up with them.

Either that or maybe meet somewhere off to the side? Either way I'd be down.

1 photoshoot

We will get that BSM FMIC crew photoshoot done this year :lol:

I bet Bren isnt even paying you so free hooker for rent :lol:

Guarantee you I do get paid ;)

Archived