LegacyGT.com

the 3rd Gen pic thread...

Might as well post.

This is a picture I posted on reddit a few days or go or so..

All stock besides a kartboy short shifter, some generic cold air the last guy put in,and a beefed up sound system ( all new door speakers, 12" sub with 1200w amp )

Any tips on making her... louder? My friend just got an impreza with the same engine and she purrs :3

http://i.imgur.com/an1gYks.jpg

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wagon. It's low, slow, and my daily grinder. I love it to death... except it is being a punk about starting/running properly.

1982170_10151919427381556_956061761_n.jpg

You are not taking advantage of the AWD the car has to offer with your wheel and tire setup. Subaru's should be made to handle, not be low and non-functional. These are just my beliefs however. I don't want to be "that asshole" who tells you what you should and shouldn't do with your car, but I would at least keep it in mind.

You are not taking advantage of the AWD the car has to offer with your wheel and tire setup. Subaru's should be made to handle, not be low and non-functional. These are just my beliefs however. I don't want to be "that asshole" who tells you what you should and shouldn't do with your car, but I would at least keep it in mind.

Put some meaty tires on it and it'll handle like a JGTC car. They've got the same camber, just about. lol

http://www.subiesport.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/legacy_supergt.jpg

Lol. If i had a dollar for every time I heard that.........

Hense why this is the summer setup....... I have a bike for fun and handling. If i wanted a fun and awesome handling subaru I would have boughten a wrx, or a 2.5rs. Not a Legacy wagon buddy. This is my daily driver......

Plus in winter it is higher and has snow tires.

Subarus should be made as per the owners wishes. I'm probably going to bag mine and put some 19's for daily mobbing around town. My other wagon is for fun and is super functional for getting in trouble and wowing people as I corner like a miata.

just some old to new pics showing the progress of my car over the last 8 years it is a 2003 with a 2000 bumper on it ,next will be both front fenders and a new hood ,then after paint and the pic of the car with the light bar isnt mine,but i want to punt that light bar on my car

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...