LegacyGT.com

Ohlins R&T 05 LGT Wagon???

OkieSmokie

I did some light searching, thus opening myself to tons of flames, but I had a couple quick questions.:cool:

Will Ohlins R&Ts fit the 05 wagon? I've been told they are a Spec B. JDM aftermarket option so I'm assuming I need to purchase the same hardward I'd get for the Bilstein HD set-up - hats etc. - is this accurate?

Any info would be AWESOME!!! This is the golden goose of set-ups as I see it, so I wanted to see if there was anything I'm missing before I take the plunge.

Thank you in advanced.

The TT car is a 96 Impreza L gutted w/2.0 WRX motor and RA gears. We have been using a set of coilovers from back in the GC days, I forget what brand they are but they are from Japan, and have never been let down by them. If I remember the name I'll post it up.

I got scared from the KWs due to the nickle plating coming off and the lower mount welds cracking/rusting. That's what some guys have been seeing on them up here in the northeast.

On my LGT I'll go with the Konis + Pinks or possibly the BC coilovers due to cost. I can't justify big $ on it unfortunately.

-mike

The price I've found on the Ohlins is comparable to the Bilstein HD set-up from Fred Bean. I'm afraid to reveal my source as I know they only have 1 kit. They are fixed height, but I need to double check on springs - I believe they are included, if not it maybe time for pinks.

Thanks everyone for your input.

The price I've found on the Ohlins is comparable to the Bilstein HD set-up from Fred Bean. I'm afraid to reveal my source as I know they only have 1 kit. They are fixed height, but I need to double check on springs - I believe they are included, if not it maybe time for pinks.

Thanks everyone for your input.

If you don't take them can you let me know the details of who has them please.

Archived