LegacyGT.com

Q? about Sway Bar kits

stealitall

I've been real happy with the Whiteline sways. I have the adjustable bars-22mm front, 20mm rear. I think they go for $174x2=$348. I'm pretty sure the fixed sways are more like $140 each, but I haven't heard any reviews, everybody seem to go with the adjustable ones.

Those who want to go for the more extreme bars tend to go with the Perrin 25mm. Those seem to be popular with guys who are tracking their cars a lot.

Just a thought. Prioritize your needs and get the parts you need/want. If you have to wait a month or 2 to come up with the cash, so be it. Otherwise, you're settling for parts you really don't want and will never be happy with. Sure, you can try to sell them later but you won't get your money back.

+2 to the above. Whiteline is great/cheaper, fixed bars are fine if you don't want/need adjustability.

On another note, I have been running the stock FSB and the JDM 20mm RSB for over 2 years (w/ upgraded struts, springs and stout mounts) and it's been great, but I'm ready for a f&r setup now (just don't have money for them).

parts can be expensive especially for our cars since the aftermarket isnt as big as say an evo/sti but be patient and do it right the first time. i've upgraded to power, appearance, handling & stability and i would say the sways and endlinks were definitely the best investment. perrin front and rear 22mm sways on soft settings with rallitek heavy duty endlinks F&R have reduced body roll and tightened up the handling more than i expected. my h-techs haven't made their way onto the car but i expect them to be a great match to my sways leaving me with only a steering kit to finish off my suspension. i also run yokohama s-drives on my summer wheels, tires are a must as the stock potenzas are less than average all-season IMO.

to save money.

Do your 60K first with your hawks.

Dont get an AP, go open sources and talk to infamous. (btw i went cobb)

and I have rallitek F/R sways and im happy with em. but they are only a step up from stock. Also the rsb for an 08+ impreza will fit and has been tested by a member here. They are cheaper for the impreza. (anyone step in is this is a bad idea)

Archived