**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate SF. There is no parking. Traffic sucks. The roads almost dismantle my suspension at 10mph. And, it is next to impossible to find a public bathroom.

That said, there are a lot of available and great looking women here (SF)

I dropped in to pick up a tourist visa to Brazil.

Edited by fredrik94087

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

We have confirmed that you can read, but we have not confirmed that I am detail oriented :lol:

I have my track pads on since last track day and too lazy to R/R before next track day...XP10/XP8 F/R

I'm a recent graduate, so no promises.

But, I'm glad it's not the HPS pads that are SLAPping, since I was thinking of putting those on the car once the current ones expire.

I hate SF. There is no parking. Traffic sucks. The roads almost dismantle my suspension at 10mph. And, it is next to impossible to find a public bathroom.

That said, there are a lot of available and great looking women here (SF)

I dropped in to pick up a tourist visa to Brazil.

Went there a lot in HS for concerts. It was always a nightmare to find parking and to get in and out, via the bay bridge. The weather was always a nice change from the valley (usually) as it's much cooler in the summer. reminds me of a smaller version of NYC.

I'm a recent graduate, so no promises.

But, I'm glad it's not the HPS pads that are SLAPping, since I was thinking of putting those on the car once the current ones expire.

I never had noise with the DBA/HPS combo.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

...I've been looking for some small inexpensive things to do my LGT. I decided to check out Diode Dynamics, I didn't realize the prices were so reasonable. I'm definitely going to grab their Legacy led conversion set. Edited by Syndicate

...I've been looking for some small inexpensive things to to my LGT. I decided to check out Diode Dynamics, I didn't realize the prices were so reasonable. I'm definitely going to grab their Legacy led conversion set.

This probably doesn't qualify as small, but if you pick up an Accessport, even the Stage 1 OTS tune will really wake the car up. I believe there may be some V2 options for sale on The Marketplace. And there are lots of small cosmetic things you can do for the cost of some paint and a little time to really personalize the car.

Why are my coworkers not even remotely close to being as intelligent, helpful, and quick to respond as the people on this forum? :spin:

That is a great question... probably because we love our cars more than your coworkers love their jobs (and who could blame them)

No. First post. If you open this thread, you have to post on it. So I did. Condemning you for making me. Anyways. It's like there's a constant earthquake going on at my work. I work for a trucking company and the full ones vibrate the road and cause the whole building to shake. One day this place is gonna come down.

Feeling butterflies for Sunday. All sessions will be mixed groups of high intermediate and advanced with open passing...shiver me timbers. Edited by fredrik94087

Every now and then, a Friday night means way more than the rest. This is one of those. So glad my alarm doesn't have to wake me up tomorrow and I get a bit of extra sleep. I think we'll adopt another rescue hound tomorrow evening, and I get to have a pedicure in the afternoon and dear friends coming to the house and cooking their own dinner (for us too) tomorrow night. Sunday, we sail in a wooden sail race in Annapolis. Action packed but fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD