LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Not sure of your on here, around 11:45 route 9 in wappingers, Dark Blue (color?) LGT wingless Stage 2 Exchanegd some words with you. Nice Car! (PS what kind of exhaust was that?)

That might have been my friend brad.. I think his user name on here is GP2001

I believe he has a borla exhaust

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure of your on here, around 11:45 route 9 in wappingers, Dark Blue (color?) LGT wingless Stage 2 Exchanegd some words with you. Nice Car! (PS what kind of exhaust was that?)

Hey,that was me,nice car yourself! I love the OBP for our cars. My exhaust is a borla catback and a gutted stock dp, how does it sound from the outside? My friends have told me its louder than the inside but I never get a chance to hear it...lol

Hey,that was me,nice car yourself! I love the OBP for our cars. My exhaust is a borla catback and a gutted stock dp, how does it sound from the outside? My friends have told me its louder than the inside but I never get a chance to hear it...lol

It wasn't that noticeable at regular cruise but I could def hear it at WOT. I have a Megan Quad tip sitting in the garage at my parents house, been debating putting it on. That's why I was curious about yours. I was on my way to work btw lol. Working 12a-8a sucks.

Car looked nice man. Hopefully you see me soon lol. I work in North White Plains and take taconic every day.

no way lol ive seen LGT-NY once in Valhalla lol and some other Blackd out LGT doing like 120+mph on the taconic lol

i live here(N. WP) nd all i see is 2.5i by old people :icon_neut

It wasn't that noticeable at regular cruise but I could def hear it at WOT. I have a Megan Quad tip sitting in the garage at my parents house, been debating putting it on. That's why I was curious about yours. I was on my way to work btw lol. Working 12a-8a sucks.

If you have it sitting around I say go for it! Can't hurt anything, if you dont like it just put the stocker back on. That sucks about work, I was wondering why you turned into the office buildings...haha I live right down the road off of All Angels.

no way lol ive seen LGT-NY once in Valhalla lol and some other Blackd out LGT doing like 120+mph on the taconic lol

i live here(N. WP) nd all i see is 2.5i by old people :icon_neut

Well im usually on taconic at like 7am - 730am going towards NWP from poughkeepsie. And usually like 5pm coming back

Sat morning in Lincoln Park, spotted a sliver LGT w/ grill, exhaust, and possibly tint...only caught a quick glance as I passed you going opposite way.

Finally starting to spot some non-stock legacys around and I like it!

Guest heightsgtltd
Saw an ABP Legacy GT down on Bleecker and 7th in the city around 1ish today. Looked like aftermarket rims and def. not stock exhaust from the sound of it. CT plates?

Sunday, followed a Silver LGT Wagon, lowered, custom exhaust down Flax Hill Ave. in Norwalk. I honked at the stop sign and turned off toward Home Depot.
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

^a winter plus for his hood scoop :lol:

Yeah...must not get the snowz in da scoop! :lol:

Actually, I was headed back up to Petsmart to pick up some supplies.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.