• Vault
    • Monster
    • Moxie energy
    • Jolt
    • Starbucks quick shots
    • Other
    • Have you seen my pants?
    • Rockstar
    • Swear Ta ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’m a Monster addict!! At least 1 per day for the last year or so, I buy them in cases at Costco.

For the first time today I had the lo-carb one (they were out at the store) and its not that bad…

how much are they by the case?

how many cans in a case?

I pay almost $2 for a 16 once can of Rockstar:(

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I'm a true energy drinkaholic. I buy a "no-name" brand at my local grocery store called WIRED. I can get the larger 16 oz. size can for only $0.88 ea.

I ritually drink at least 2 cans a day. Often times 3 a day. 7-days a week.

also make sure you only drink the sugar-free low carb versions. the regular kind has like 40 grams of carbs per can. so you really do suffer from a sugar high and a sugar low.

the sugar-free ones just give you a nice caffeine buzz

They sell them in stores around here @ 2 for $3. From Costco they work out to be $1.10'ish per for Monster and $2ish for Red Bull. 24 per case

Box They say its really bad to drink more than 1 per day as they make your heart race :(

As much of a Mnt Dew-aholic as I was, energy drinks never bode well for me. Red Bull was like drinking liquid Pixie sticks...YUCK. I tried a Vault last week while walking around in some store though - not bad. Kind of like a mix between Sprite, Mnt Dew and a little Red Bull. They have pretty good commercials too, which is more than I can say for most of the other drinks.
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

Sobe Adrenaline Rush.

I just like the orangy. :D

Does it give me any extra energy? WFTIdon'tknow! :lol: I just think it tastes good!

Drinking a pack of 4 will only net me an extra 30-minutes of wake-time at night.... Weaksauce!

Then again, I've got quite the tolerance when it comes to caffeine.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived