LegacyGT.com

SpecB Model year changes?

Hey guys,

I just searched and couldn't find anything specific other than the 08's had a stiffer body, lighter and received a facelift. Does anyone know the exact model year changes for the SpecB's? I'm starting to look for them and want to know which years have what so I can figure out which year to get.

Thanks

06 500 in the production line red brick interior with multi spoke wheels and 5 speed. 07 spec b came in a few more colors but had black leather seats with blue alacantra inserts in the middle. 2008 spec bs came with all black leather seats luster gray multi spoke wheels and a variety of color DGM, SWP, QSM and OBP i think covers it all.OH and 07 through now has the STI 6 speed manual tranny.

LOL sorry for the info mix up :confused: I just spout out what i semi knew LOL anyways my window from my 08 doesnt say nothing bout me having a harman/kardon radio is that just the 09s?

According to the cars101 link from above, yes.

Thanks for the input though :)

I might go check out an 08 SpecB later today.

So far the 08 autocrosses just fine lol. Haven't had any problems yet with mine and she has 19k so far. Don't get me wrong, but unless your just looking for the 6 spd or the years there we very few made. I believe the 2.5gt is just as good for a cheaper price. Would I get rid of my Spec B .. No, because it's just great being able to say yeah I have one. Oh by the way I test drove the 3.6 and 2.5 GT for 2010. so much more room in the back and front. I think the front end looks beefier, but the rear has lost it's touch. The power is still great for both models. The NAV and Stereo are a good step above the 08's. The paddle shifting in the 3.6 is nothing to be excited about, but ok.

If you are only planning for minimal mods, the spec b is an amazing car with only $500 in mods. So far i only have the pink springs, avo rear sway, avo LCA bushings, gutted down pipe, and tactrix + etune, and all this is a great balance of performance and comfort.

If you are thinking to mod extensively (bigger turbo & coilovers), you can get more for your money with an LGT.

As for the sound system, I compared speakers side by side with an 09 spec.b, and we couldn't tell the difference at low, med, and high volumes.

07 actually had a silver as well..though it is VERY RARE

Hey ! Where did that come from? DGM was the only color listed in the brochure.......huh........learn somethin' new every day. (P.S.-----where did you hear or see that?)

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

Congrats warman ! What color ? .......ahhhhh! .......another love affair starts!

Thanks, its DGM.

Congrats!

Thanks!

I bought it from a BMW dealership in VA. Only 9600 miles.. they said the guy traded it in for a 5 series.

Congrats man! I just got my 08 spec b sitting in a showroom here in VA. It only had 600 miles on it so i thought it was a def steal.

DAMN that's low mileage ! (Makes you wonder how the original owner resisted driving it ! ). Congrats !

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

the thing bout that is it had like 600 miles on it but they sold it to me new cuz it was it the new car showroom. Its actually the first (new) (i Guess) car i have bought with that kind of mileage but I guess it could have been from ppl test driving it. Ayways the spec b's are awesome and rare. And since it was an 08 with an 2010 in the showroom with it. They were asking 28000 but I gave 3000 down and only financed 22.

Archived