LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Who has a blue base lgt wagon with coilovers, that came in for service at elk grove Subaru??

I LOVE YOUR CAR!! =]!!

Hi.

It has quite a bit more (like a cusco front LSD), but you can't see it.

Hi.

It has quite a bit more (like a cusco front LSD), but you can't see it.

What!!!..? Nice =]!! Your car makes me miss my lgt so BAD!! very nice car sir. mine was te purple wagon parked behind the gate. Let me know if you need anything. But again super nice car!!!

DGM GT with tint turning onto Montague from McCarthy last night around 515pm.

Saw this guy again, on Montague @ Trade Zone. Just after 5pm yesterday.

I KNOW you saw me, your head whipped around when I took off from the light :lol:

This morning on 101 south near blossom hill and bernal... RBP LGT with jdm spec.b front bumper, JDM spec.b wheels, and exhaust. I was in my truck, of all the days to drive my truck haha...

nice ride!

White wagon on goldies towing a trailer on Auburn Folsom in Granite Bay 2 seconds ago. Saw you from my store windows.

That was me... Had a load of dirt out of my yard for someone up there in Granite Bay... Thanks for the spot!

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

White LGT sedan with pink, I mean Cherry Blossom Red, badges at EB biz 80 in west sac yesterday around 6:15 pm.

Last friday driving up to reno, I saw a silver sedan in Roseville with a popup trailer (the suspension didn't seem to like the popup) and a silver wagon going down the hill.

Spotted silver LGT Wagon, with catback in Safeway parking lot in Folsom around 5 pm today. Gave a wave :)
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Last night around 10:30 pm - Chevron station at Roseville Rd and Antelope, black sedan (not sure of year, but between 05 and 09) pulled in behind me, tinted windows, wheels looked stock but painted gunmetal...and amazing hot girl driving. Very focused on her phone conversation as she refilled.