LegacyGT.com

STi Spy shots at the ring

Hokiebird

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And then there is the EVO X spy shots at the Ring... I wonder if they were running back to back. That would have been fun.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/07/evox.nrt5.kgp.ed.jpg

Is it just me or does the EVO looks flater through that corner? STI pic looks like there is a bit more body roll. It probably means nothing since Subaru is probably there to sort out the suspension, while the EVO running there is production ready.

I dunno, call me crazy, but I think with some minor cosmetic mods that should make their way to the STi, it could be a mean looking car. Give it a mesh grill, meaner lower front fascia, some fender flares and red lenses on the back and you will have a pretty mean looking hatch.

The more I see the Evo, the more it reminds me of a cheap Alfa 156 knockoff. *ducks*

sorry, don't care for the new look of the evo.

but i'm all over the sti hatch. :D and who cares if it resembles the speed3. we took one out for a 36 mile test drive and the car was awesome! all i could do was imagine it with more power and awd! what's NOT to like??

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

when does EVO X comes out anyways? isn't it still a year away and they already have a production model?

Production EVO X will be shown in Frankfurt (September) and be on sale in Japan in October. IIRC, the US and Canada should get the cars by the end of the '07. It will get a head start on the STI.

I don't like the wavy line separating the grill from the bumper. Looks like a mistake.

Other than that, the new WRX looks like a cross between a Mazda 3 and a Kia. Does not look like a WRX to me.

The EVO not so great either. The Volvo-like snout would look better on a bigger car, on a small car it doesn't work too well. I saw a new Lancer today, it looked kind of dumb.

Archived