LegacyGT.com

bent rims potholes

02603sec

man we have potholes like you wouldn't believe. The roads were in good shape before the season.

2006 GT Limited with the 17x7 shaved spokes. Continental all seasons at least 80% of the tread. GF's DD and has bombed 3 tires and bent two rims.

I think I'm going to buy up and corner the local supply of these rims, since they bend so easily.

well, she bent two on the Miata in summer.

man we have potholes like you wouldn't believe. The roads were in good shape before the season.

2006 GT Limited with the 17x7 shaved spokes. Continental all seasons at least 80% of the tread. GF's DD and has bombed 3 tires and bent two rims.

I think I'm going to buy up and corner the local supply of these rims, since they bend so easily.

well, she bent two on the Miata in summer.

I was just up your way around Allentown last weekend and it's much worse there than here in South Central. I mean, I felt like I was driving on the moon:lol:. Some places along 309 and 22 reminded me of Centralia! It's no wonder your rims are bent.

Also reassuring to know the spring's "fix-roads" budget is being sucked up by the winter's "salt-and-clear-roads" initiative.:spin:

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

Yeah 202 in new hope is really bad. Jersey around the main roads and princeton OK PA just instituted a 30 cent a gallon tax to fix roads. Local diesel is 4.60 I. NJ it's 4.10. Some of the big potholes have been filled .. I'm driving the f-250 till then. Just go slow you will hit them

• 2 weeks later...

Archived