LegacyGT.com

Side Mirror Bulb Changes

FLASHMSTRC

Just trying to get opinions from others on changing the bulbs in the turn signals on the side mirrors. I plan on clearing my headlights this weekend.

Would definitely like to clear those side signals as well if possible, we'll see.

Plan on putting Silverstars in the front turn signals, does anyone know the bulb inside the signals on the side mirrors? That's the only bulb I can't seem to find anywhere? I'm guessing a 168/194 wedge bulb? Possibly an LED???

I tried to get in there once cause one of the LED's wasn't working. YOu have to take the entire door apart to get the side view off. Then you have to remove the mirror, which most likely will break. Then you have to completely dismantle the halves of the housing.

I stopped at the mirror removal..it wasn't worth it. But then the light started working again on it's own.

Not worth attempting is what i'm trying to say

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

Are you trying to change the front end turn signals to super white instead of yellow?

If you change all your front signal blinkers (includuding the side mirror indicators) to all white, you could run into problems with Johnny Law.

Are you trying to change the front end turn signals to super white instead of yellow?

If you change all your front signal blinkers (includuding the side mirror indicators) to all white, you could run into problems with Johnny Law.

No my setup would be PIAA Spark Blue Low Beams, PIAA Ion Crystal Fogs, Sylvania Turn Signals, not doing anything too white or too illegal...not a fan of Johnny Law.

• 3 months later...
japanparts.com has replacement lens for the side mirrors part number 107-021-003 and they have mulitcolors....they are called grandpas eye kit.......

Anyone know why they're called that? Seen them on japanparts.com and the name both confused and disturbed me a bit...

Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Archived