LegacyGT.com

05 LGT Trailer hitch.

Just wandering if anyone knows if the 05 LGT Wagon can be equiped with a trailer hitch. If so can I please have part #

UUMMMMM try this friend http://etrailer.com/

and this: http://legacygt.com/forums/search.php?

got one on my car.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Well thank you guys and this will also stiffen the frame in the rear too. I need it for pulling a tralier as well.

save yourself the $$$$ and install it yourself. only took 1/2 hour. what are you towing?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

That aint a half bad idea...

I am wondering about giving up my pickup, and not being able to haul things... But I only use my existing pickup bed occaisionally, and want a sport sedan much more than a lumbering truck.

I do resist putting a hitch on my future legacy, due to appearance (the 90% of the time I won't be hauling a darn thing...) and most utility wagons are quite pathetic. But a stripped down (no spare or driveline aside from the axle) 1/2-ton truck frame/bed arrangement might not do too bad at all.

Heck it could even be less un-cool with a color-matched stepside bed (like a 88-98 Chevy full-size stepside bed...), and a roll-top bed cover... but that is going WAY overboard for a simple utility piece.

if you want to use a subaru to hall something go and get a old brat they can do wonders. the next door person has a old Brat on his farm, it can take abuse. I wanted to lift a Brat and go up in the mountains and use it as a fishing, dirt, rocky road vehical.

Archived