LegacyGT.com

Tracking selling prices nationally for the Legacy

A mod can make a sticky of this if they feel it is warranted. Knowing that a few of people have bought, or been quoted prices for the Legacy in various trims, would it not be in the best interests of all prospective buyers for us to track which dealers are selling the car for how much? Having this data available could really save some folks quite a bit of cash... :idea:

There are a number of threads already going on this. Not the easiest deal putting them all together and not neccesarily worthwhile at this point. I guess I'll add my little bit... $250 over invoice in Western Wisconsin

They're not discounting them that much in CA. Nationwide, according to Edmunds TMV, people are paying pretty close to invoice. I got mine at $760 over invoice, plus parts at cost for life...took me 5 hours to negotiate that deal. That that me will be worth much more than $760. Also, if you are an IMBA member for 6 mo's, you can buy any Subie at invoice. [url]www.imba.com[/url]

[quote name='7stars']They're not discounting them that much in CA. Nationwide, according to Edmunds TMV, people are paying pretty close to invoice. I got mine at $760 over invoice, plus parts at cost for life...took me 5 hours to negotiate that deal. That that me will be worth much more than $760. Also, if you are an IMBA member for 6 mo's, you can buy any Subie at invoice. [url]www.imba.com[/url][/quote] The IMBA discount looks good on paper. I have been reluctant to join based on FAQ #12: [i]Is this offer open to any vehicle? Yes. BUT, the final decision of which models are available is left to individual dealer discretion. [/i] I guess I could look into it further, rather than simply assume the VIP discount will not be available on the Leg.

Archived