LegacyGT.com

LGT totaled in the bronx but family still alive!

about 630 sat evening i was rear ended on the BRP . thank god no one was seriously hurt. i had entered from 233 st in the right hand lane , merged into traffic . a car on the left of me forced her way over in front of me in a attemtpt to exit . after passing her exit she comes to a dead stop in the right lane and getting ready to back up. im on the horn and lights like crazy, then 5 mabye 10 seconds later im rear ended hard and my front slams into the dumb asse in front .

highway 1, 4 ambulances , 6 hrs in er and lgt towed to parts unknown. im fully insured but life really sucks right now . sure it could have been worse but i learned my lesson . i should hav bosted around the dumb ass and id be all the better. i took pics at the accident scene thanks to throw away camera in glove box.

ill be shopping for a new steed soon . not sure if ill get another LGT.

subless dave

07 imprezza

05 forester

yet to be totaled 05 LGT silver

Sorry to hear that man. I was driving with my friend tonight, and we were both amazed how fked up people were driving tonight. It was breathtaking. People on a 3 lane road making a right turn from the left most lane across 3 lanes of traffic, people just going though redlights, cellphone idiots out in force, people driving between two lanes, doing u-turns without warning. We were like Holy sht WTF is wrong with everyone tonight.

Glad you and your family are okay. :)

I was driving in the Bronx earlier tonight- 230th street to be exact. The way some people drive ceases to amaze me, especially in these city areas. I dread driving anywhere within the 5 boroughs.

I am glad that you are OK, The BRP and the Hutchinson are two parkways that scare me. In retrospective it may have been better to pass her. Don't forget when shopping for another car which one kept you from major damage.

GL

X

---

sure it could have been worse but i learned my lesson . i should hav bosted around the dumb ass and id be all the better.
You may have inadvertently saved a life by doing what you did. Your brake lights probably were enough to alert the guy who rammed you at last second... Imagine if all she had on were her reverse lights and she was backing up at 10, 15 miles an hour when she got hit instead. Now, with her it would obviously be natural selection and I don't necessarily have a problem with that... but the car who hit you... the driver may have been very badly injured or dead.

Glad to hear you are OK....but I can never understand why people try this crap. Why not just go to the next exit and get back on the highway to your exit? Is this really too difficult and scary for people to understand? I see this all the time and I just want to bitch slap these people.

Glad to hear you are OK. Put's my fender bender into perspective.

I agree with the comments on the LGT safety....

Yet another reason I chose to stay away from the large cities....

Happy Holidays, just remember, at least you can spend them with your family.

Almost exact same thing happened to me many years ago on the FDR in the 20s somewhere. I was driving a Datsun B210 that I had just bought used. Ended up buying it back from Ins company and making money on the deal.

Glad you are OK, that's all that matters.

Glad you are okay. People always try to do retarded shit like this. :mad:

Someone drifted into my lane on I287 north Friday night. I had to actually drive on the shoulder.

If there wasn't a shoulder I would have been in the same situation.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Archived