LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

I did!

sweet man,im susbcribe to him on youtube and i was watching his old vids with his legacy gt spec b and i stumble on one of the vids where he is making a montage because he was selling the car,and then he metion that the number was #371,and i was like,"hmmmmm i heard that number before but where" :lol:

sweet man,im susbcribe to him on youtube and i was watching his old vids with his legacy gt spec b and i stumble on one of the vids where he is making a montage because he was selling the car,and then he metion that the number was #371,and i was like,"hmmmmm i heard that number before but where" :lol:

Hahaha, yes this the car. He made that montage right before he came to pick me up at the airport. Actually yesterday was two years to the day that I picked up the car from him! It is pretty cool that my car is somewhat famous on youtube hahaha. My avatar is actually the first pic I took of that car, in his driveway, after we got back from the airport as we were loading all the stock parts into it.

Edited by subiebeast22

Hahaha, yes this the car. He made that montage right before he came to pick me up at the airport. Actually yesterday was two years to the day that I picked up the car from him! It is pretty cool that my car is somewhat famous on youtube hahaha. My avatar is actually the first pic I took of that car, in his driveway, after we got back from the airport as we were loading all the stock parts into it.

Nice,well is good to know there are a few specs b in fl,ill probably see u around do couse i work with the army at clearwater airport and run to Mcdill all the time lol

Found 203!

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/4910818659.html

Ad details:

Selling my Legacy GT Spec B. Very rare only 500 ever made. Only 500 Subarus ever made with this color Leather. Clean title with 195k miles. Car is in excellent condition for the amount of miles. All up to date on maint.

2006 Legact GT

Spec b #203/500

Never Modified

5 Speed

2.5 Turbo

Brick red leather

Heated Seats and Mirrors

Nav/Factory Display

Blue tooth built in

Factory 18s

Factory Billstein Struts

Spotless Engine Bay, No rust

Have paper work for recent maintince including clutch, valve cover seals, Timing belt ETC. Feel free to get it inspected prior to purchase.

$11900 obo Open to trades.

00D0D_gbNNk3M5lx8_600x450.jpg.fc54af1b025190f7e6bb7a5e73abfb0e.jpg

00202_bLLAqYdvpU9_600x450.jpg.7f2447e1ed20a905625ce4618f1403d0.jpg

00909_8830d3jUDcd_600x450.jpg.f343657c431c8958a7cbc01bf2685473.jpg

Edited by boxkita
add details from CL ad

Hi I'm a proud owner of # 339/500 I found it in Minneapolis, MN. now I have it in Virginia,MN. I found this site and wanted to help out on letting you know about 339. I'm the second owner of it and was owned by and older guy that took good care of it besides a minor scrape on the front bumper and a tiny dent on the rear wheelwell. The car currently has a new engine in it from the subaru dealership due to a turbo failure.

Woah how much that run you??

What was done to diagnose the engine replacement?

If they got a new engine from Subaru for a turbo failure under warranty, they are 1 of 1 on that. Else a new engine will run 6-10k depending on the work done.

:eek: Scary, my turbo failed 2 weeks ago, cars been sittin until I get the parts.

Well, I've run into a small, er, large problem. In my OCD quest to bring the list up-to-date and track the changes, I've run out of room. There's a physical limit to how many characters you can have in a post.

I'm brainstorming with the other mods to find a decent solution. In the meantime, keep adding your info to this thread. When I get it worked out, I'll keep going on the list.