LegacyGT.com

Anyone seen 08 Tribeca yet?

Longitude

Today on 805N in La Jolla, I thought I was tailing a new Lexus suv, but as I got closer, read 'Tribeca' on it, with dealer plates. As I made teh exit to Mira Mesa Blvd, teh driver and passenger in that vehicle looked over recognizing teh LGT (not Camry?haha) besides them.

It looks nice. I want it, and I hate suvz

Yeah caught a maroon one about 2 months ago w/ a manufacturer plate near my office. All I can say is it looks much, much better than the one before M/C. The front reminded me of an Infiniti FX. Looked like most of the updates are done in the front.

I have yet to see one driving around the Phoenix area, but I saw about eleventy-billion Hyundai Santa Fe's driving around Flagstaff and Sedona late last week. I like 'em, but I can't wait to check out the '08 Tribeca in person.

-Mike

'Tis a very beautiful car. Didn't care much for the old airplane nose, but always LOVED the interior of this damn car and the way it drove too! The few times I've been able to drive it I've been pretty amazed. Also, I think it may have a bit better steering radius than the LGT!

Archived