LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

im down... like i said in that other thread i have checked out DSG but would love to check out ESP... my friend with a dodge stealth (vr4 swap) has gone there for years... and you all have good things to say about mike.. so i guess i will go to the dyno day to see what my numbers look like.. and make an appointment for a tuning day with him while i am there..

see you guys there

saw an OBP 05+ Legacy, not sure if it was GT or not, parked on Rt20 near the corner of Moody St in Waltham (watertown? i dunno where the line is...) around 8:30 this morning

yeah nov 22nd for the dyno day. I'm tempted to see the HP my Stage 1 is putting out. The cobb AP HP thing says 268whp :lol: ...doubt thats true, as it also said I had 506wtq. we'll see if the cards play out...

OK... Many spots today. 1st I saw NYtoVT on Shelburne Rd around 1pm on shelburne rd. He was heading North on Shelburne rd. I was going to get my oil changed. Saw LMVT @ the light on 2A and williston rd.. Beeped and waved to you. Then I saw an 05-06 Black LGT on Williston Rd turning left to head to the mall. Stock except for Rims. I don't know if he's on here. VT Plates. I was in my rental Jetta because my legacy got fandalized last night during cabbage night. dr side front window got smashed in, but nothing else. Hope no one else had issues with Cabbage night. So many leggies out there.

I'm the white 08 Debadged SE you might have seen lately, Just moved to S. Burlington from Milton.

yesterday morning, I saw Coocoo launching it on Shelburne road (VT).

I was at the Shell station on your right, fueling a new '09 Acura TL. :)

yesterday evening @ 5pm, spotted a silver '05+ LGT sedan in my rearview.

I was the 2-tone red Outback that wouldn't let you pass.

when I finally moved over, I saw that EVO 2-like exhaust and debadging.

we were going from Shelburne Rd -> I-189 -> I-89. I exited at Winooski... Aczwild?

Edited by NYtoVT

Yesterday, I saw a 2005-2007 OBP LGT. Turning from Grove St to rt 101 somewhere in NH. (NO clue what town, could be peterborogh). It had a 67 on the rear windows, and a huge wing. (looked like track style adjustable wing) Also was lowered, and while the exhaust tips looked mostly normal, it sounded like something was there.

This car on here?

parked next to a newport blue pearl LGT at 88 in allston, looked bone stock but jsut throwing it out there.

yeah. i'm there too often..........u_u

I saw Katalyst's lowered Silver NA today parked on F street... On the side of the street that was NOT GOOD after 12:00pm because of Street cleaning!

I hope you got it moved in time! I was going to try to warn you... but I didn't have my computer at home today!

Did you move it in time! It was gone when I left for work, but it could have been moved by you or a D&D tow truck... hopefully by you!

hahaha i did move it, thanks for the heads up...damn street cleaning!! that was the only spot i could find this morning.

i moved it at like 12:05pm, so it was all good.

phew:icon_razz that would have sucked if you got towed on the LAST week of street cleaning... esp. if it was your last week working in Southie, too!

May have been me.. but i don't normally dart through traffic... way to many cops on RT2

Nah, I think I'd recognize your HID's and bumper stickers (at least the one on your windshield) from the last time I spotted you.

If it was you, you were behind me for a good stretch before bolting out in front, so hopefully the debadged+"UNDRDG" plate would tip you off.

snow05gtRI

Not mine. I avoid that intersection. Also, I have no roof rack. Around that time, I was heading south through Newton.

Btw, the 08 is Newport Blue Pearl....they couldn't just call it blue and be done with it :p

Mine is an 08 with 4500k HIDs, so if it has halogen low beams, it isn't mine.

Black GT parked on the main drag in summervile on sunday morning. cleared headlights, smoked tail lights, and looked lowered. I assume you live there. I stopped for some kelly's diner action.
It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

saw two this afternoon.

one was a bronze 2.5i parked next to me in the seaport blvd lot in front of WTC west. it had a small doggie bed in the backseat. :lol:

the other was on the cambridge/north station ramp off the storrow drive exit coming from 93N. might have been one of those PZEV but all i know it had a moonroof deflector and possibly silver but i was going on storrow drive so i really didn't get a good look.