LegacyGT.com

Child Seat Caps

ChubRock

2007 here.

My rear seats have the black plastic caps with pictures of the child seat on them. I have never used them but I imagine due to people recklessly getting in and out of the back seat along with storing boxes etc. they have snapped. 2 of them in-fact. Now I am left with just a gaping hole in my back seat.

Any one know if they can be purchased from an aftermarket store or do I need to go through the dealer and pay something outrageous like $30 per?

• 2 months later...

Looks like gluing it was the smart choice. You won't believe the price of these things from the dealer part store!

http://www.ezsubaruparts.com/schematics/7/7523516.gif

Parts Needed are 23, 24, and 25.

[ 23 ] BODY HARDWARE / SEATS & TRACKS / REAR SEAT COMPONENTS / Child seat brkt child seat brkt SEDAN, 2007, outer, off black Right

MSRP - $40.65 Online Price - $33.33

[ 24 ] BODY HARDWARE / SEATS & TRACKS / REAR SEAT COMPONENTS / Child seat brkt child seat brkt SEDAN, 2007, inner, off black

MSRP - $21.03 Online Price - $17.24

[ 25 ] BODY HARDWARE / SEATS & TRACKS / REAR SEAT COMPONENTS / Child seat brkt cap child seat brkt cap SEDAN, 2007, off black Right

MSRP - $20.45 Online Price - $16.77

So if I'm reading this diagram right we are looking at a grand total of $67.34 to replace one... Someone please tell me I'm wrong...who the hell priced that out?!

See once my cap came off, the bracket was the next thing to snap off, so I will at least need those both...I should spray paint them things Bright Orange and let those who enter the back know... You Break You Buy!

Archived