LegacyGT.com

Dog breeder

blakout

Don't have a breeder suggestion for you, but having gone through this with childhood dogs, and recently with my wife's childhood dog, this is just a part of the grieving process. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a couple days for them to feel "better", and even after that it will be a tender issue.

I can't imagine that rushing in with a new dog will ease their grieving. :(

Sorry for your loss.

Its been coming now for the past month or so. Few weeks ago he was diagnosed with severe limes disease and last thursday the vet found a tumor in his stomache which within 2 days swelled to the size of a basketball. We have talked about getting a new dog, and my son is only a year old so he wouldnt notice too much if there is a new dog present.

I would give it a little time, but there are lots of good dogs in rescues. SOS Beagle Rescue is strong in New jersey and can match your family with an appropriate Beagle. You will have to have a fenced yard...and I wouldn't own a dog without the fenced yard.

Dogsareeasy.com <-- His name is Shawn and he lives near me. Ive been to his house to see his dogs and they are no joke. He knows his stuff and his dogs are VERY well trained. I believe he trains then sells German Shepherds. Not sure what type of dog you are looking for but i can vouch for the dogs he has/trains. And hes part of the subaru community. (08 Sti)

I'd definitely look for a pound dog. they are overwhelmed these days with all sorts of pets because their owners don't have the $$ to take care of them.

Free dogs are the best!!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived