LegacyGT.com

Stripes - yeah or nah...

nice or rice? saw this pic, thought it looked quite good. not too OTT. guess it depends on how subtle the stripes are (eg: white car, bright pink... nah...)

anyone here done this?

http://www.absolutesignsolutions.com.au/images/db/wil/300.jpg

It is rice. No doubt about it. But that wagon does look pretty great. A little bit of tasteful rice never hurt anybody. ;) There's a guy on here with a sedan that has stripes on it. People give him shit on here all the time about it. If you like it and are willing to ignore the haters, I say go for it. Or if you really want to hedge your bets, get a bunch of plastidip and do it that way. Totally reversible. Enjoy!

I say no. A black wagon is so clean and can be a real sleeper. Stripes just tell the cops, "HEY, LOOK AT ME" come give me a ticket...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I say do what YOU like. If you listen to this forum then the only thing you'll be allowed to do is keep stock paint on a wingless trunk, and add a front lip and rims. God forbid you do any different.

I don't mind the stripes. But I would put two stripes of different width down the passenger side. To each his own ;)

Archived