LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Black 05-06 LGT sedan on 80 West, got off at Greenback I think. Gray wheels, maybe lowered? and either debadged only the 2.5GT emblem or had a GT hood... 2 mid-20s girls inside, the driver had a small Snookie style hair poof, haha.

Spotted my twin ('05-'06 Red LGT Wagon) yesterday around 5PM northbound Sunrise Blvd in Sacramento just north of I 50. You were pulled over behind a white Cavelier. I hope you didn't get into an accident! I didn't notice any damage though.
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Spotted Silver SpecB at Karmere Winery Sunday at noon. I gave ya a thumbs up when you parked next to me. I was cancelling my wine club membership with them :)
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

05/06 silver Legacy parked in the driveway of a house on 49, just inside the el dorado county line heading toward Pville.

Also saw a silver GT parked on diamond springs (?)(two exits west of placerville, has a bunch of new shopping centers) near 50...

...and just now a SWP with a spoiler on cedar ravine near the hospital.

Edited by SCSpecB

Just now I spotted an black 05-07 lgt with what seemed to be black 06-07 spec b wheels and smoked tail lights. This was spotted at the Continental Airlines Cargo parking lot on Westfield Road near the airport.
For the last time, my car is not a Camry

• 2 weeks later...
Yesterday, on hiway 49 in Diamond Springs around 3pm, blue (Atlantic Blue Pearl?) LGT wagon with wheels, tint, exhaust, and 'Wagon Mafia' decal... plate either meant "Corner Chaser" or "Sinner Chaser" (which might have been appropriate if you were a preacher... :p ) ... nice looking ride! Edited by RippinRoo
Added additional identifiers...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Thursday: White LGT sedan with aftermarket wheels on Green Valley Road at ~3pm

Friday: White LGT sedan with aftermarket wheels (same as Thursday? could be) and red LGT wagon with tint and aftermarket wheels (I think) heading east on hiway 50 near Cameron Park at ~11am

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider