LegacyGT.com

New Member, NH/VT Border

05LGT-Hank

Holy whoa, figured I'd dive in to the NE forum the right way. Loads of Burlington members, yeah? I'm down on the border of VT and NH along 89, frequent trips to Burl as well as the rest of VT. I'm usually up for the trip to the B for dinner and brews solo or otherwise. Actually picked up my GT from St. Albans.

I've got a serious amount of engine and turbo knowledge, enjoy talking tech, and can theorize with the best of them.

I guess that's about it, anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Tons of good roads around here, unfortunately i'm stuck either catching a lift to work or driving my 91 rx7 asphyxiation-mobile as the LGT is at the dealership with a toasted turbo and possibly engine, dependent on analysis. When it is back in traction, I'll probably be all over the place. I've got personal tags so I won't be too hard to identify. Also, since I'm going to be bored, I'll be crafting up a light bar and if it comes out right with not much vibration, I can get a few more made for anyone who would like one.

Also, there's a rally going on up in Dalton NH in late January, might bring my 97 to thrash on. If anyone is interested in going, I'll most certainly be there.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived