LegacyGT.com

2013 sport

senagal

A 2013 sport with alloy locks, mudflaps, all weather mats, cargo tray, dimming rear view with compass (not home link) and rear bumper applique for $22933....what do you guys think? Doc fee is $190 + tax/license

If you can get it out the door for under 25K I'd say it's a great deal. I got mine for a little over 25k with all tax/license fees, mine had homelink tho.

It will be $24500 OTD, how are you liking the pearl white color? Did yours have a spoiler?

Mine does, it looks amazing! The white pearl has so much depth up close, from far away it kinda just looks white. Plus, with the sport you get black interior with silver stitching and great wheels to boot! 24 otd sounds good to me, so long as it's within your price range I say go for it.

:jedi:

the dealer clarified this info

2013 Legacy Sport - SWP

+ Dimming Rear View/ Compass

+ Alloy Locks

+ Rear Bumper Applique

+ $75 gift card

55 miles on the car

$22933 before tax license

$24535 out the door

buy it?

the dealer clarified this info

2013 Legacy Sport - SWP

+ Dimming Rear View/ Compass

+ Alloy Locks

+ Rear Bumper Applique

+ $75 gift card

55 miles on the car

$22933 before tax license

$24535 out the door

buy it?

That's a lot of car for the money, I'd say buy it.

What else can they throw in? Chrome trunk trim? Metal peddles? Puddle Lights?

It looks like a good deal, but can't hurt to see if you can get something else thrown in to seal the deal. :)

I got my 3.6R with everything but NAV (didn't want the Auto Dim/Home Link Mirror, but it came with it.) I got right around invoice for the extras I wanted after the fact, but he threw in the upgraded STI peddles for free, and no install charge for the extras.

Of course I like to haggle...

bought it today!!

dealer would not throw anything else in, claimed they hit the bottom :rolleyes:

used the $75 gift card to get the front mounting bracket (installed free) and the cargo container - after 20% discount, I paid them $11 , they also threw in a 2-step paint touch for WSP.

Planned upgrades:

-Weather tech floor and cargo liners

-Trunk floor net set

-Upgraded Audio (amp, sub, speakers) & Remote Start/security (BestBuy = lifetime warranty on the installation)

-trailer hitch (uHual - lifetime warranty! )

- KUDA phone/gps mounts (upper and lower trims)

+/- Tint

+/- Hood deflector

There was a small paint chip on the front bumper - dealer brought in a body shop expert who fixed it under 1 hour.

There are window stickers that claim they applied Polysteel protection to the paint (interior?) - oh well, I would have never paid for that myself

Otherwise a relatively pain free experience - go subaru!

The car is very nice though, handles pretty good for a large sedan, the suspension is a little on the firm side (coming from BMW 3 series - '11 335d), wind/tire noise minimal in the cabin, the seats are superb although I wish they gave a little bit more thigh support and I'm only 5'9" .

The features that sealed this deal for me:

-ability to have black interior with white color

-wheels :)

-sunroof

-all weather package

- 2% below invoice or abouts

did anyone buy the extended warranty?? :spin:

pearl.jpg.232b96bf44f9bc9c53813db65d548a37.jpg

Well done!

Consider getting a clear bra ASAP. The paint is on the soft side and wouldn't leave it to the poly steel. Protects the bumper, top third of the hood, front of the fenders and the front of the rear views. The hood deflector is old school and offers limited protection.

Another must have is the 19mm rear sway bar. Simple to install and did I mention a must!!

Beautiful car, congrats. I see that you are coming over to Subaru from BMW. How have you found the CVT so far? I drove my parents Legacy and didnt really notice. My wifes legacy is a 2005 so it has a regular transmission.

i agree with you, clear bra is a good investment - my only issue is my addiction to touchless carwashes, i have to look at that sway bar, I heard it makes the car feel more grounded?

the cvt is actually pretty responsive - i've driven the honda, suzuki/nissan (JATCO) ones - and I would say this is by far a more responsive one when using the paddles - but does not respond that well to a gas pedal pressure , but i guess that's why you have the paddles and it's CVT behavior anyways.

We have a '13 Acura RDX with 6'sp Auto and I think the CVT in the Legacy is far better.

BMW is of course in a different league by itself, specially when you consider the diesel torque - but Germans have a way of engineering things that is unmatched in my opinion - only if they were more reliable. Even during warranty, frequent dealer visits become a pain and annoyance

Yes, the sway plants the car through the turns. The 2013 has a much needed stiffer springs and shocks over the 10-12s. Those with 2013s that have installed the rear sway are pleased.

I bought the Subaru Gold 7/100k warranty w/ my 2013 Limited for $1495 (zero deductible). My dealer matched an internet price I found.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1159543/

Don't know if I'll need it but I like having it, it wouldn't take much for the warranty to pay for itself.

Congratulations! The pearl white/black is a great combo.

Nice job. Seems like you got a few extras for little or no cost.

I'm planning on taping off a bit of the hood and front bumper and plstidipping a faux bra. Small project, worth a shot.

There is an alternative as well, not sure if its the same clearness but 3m makes a spray on film as well. From what I've seen the plastidip is less clear and more opaque. Worth a look http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/new-product-review-3m-paint-defenderclear-spray-on-film-ar154393.html

wow..that spray on 3M stuff seems promising - it's "on order" on Amazon, with release date of beginning of May - but already has 2 reviews?

One of the reviews is mediocre - but later reports of improved results.

can't wait to try it ;)

Very cool. I wasn't too concerned about the plastidip, there is a "clear coat" for it to give it some gloss. I was thinking about mixing a color to match the car and then adding the plasti enhancer for the metal flake look that's already in the paint. But the 3M seems cool. I'll contact them and plasti, for free samples. :)

Archived