LegacyGT.com

Which Tri State Dealer will give me the best price

rs6er

Give Wayne Subaru in NJ a call and ask for Chris. He's straight, upfront and will do what it takes to earn your business. We've bought three cars from them and they won't jerk you around or try to rape you on the back end. Tell them Jeff sent you. I referred someone from Nasioc to Chris and they made a great deal.

A small family one brand business. They only sell Subarus.

973/835-4700

http://www.waynesubaru.com

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

I recommend that you check with Chris Flynn at Milea Subaru in the Bronx off East

Tremont. Bought two cars from him and he has remembered my name even though the two

cars were bought from him years back. Always worked out the best price possible. Sent a

friend over for a WRX and he got him the best lease possible.

Check it out and tell him Will Chu sent you.

LOL. Curry is my closest dealer. The salesman I met with just didn't folow up with me. Told me to come in and :we'll work it out."

Dude! It's the age of the internet. Whoever has my car for the lowest price gets my business.

I was working with Kolb (I bought my last car there) but he didn't have the car I want.

I went to Curry myself. I ended up dealing with two different guys there. I wasn't too happy with the first salesman but I did like the second guy. His name is Brian S. He seemed knowledgable. He called back when he said he would, unlike the other guy. My car took 7 weeks to get from the time I ordered it in October. In October we had agreed at $305 per month. They told me that by the time the car comes in the price may change. For better or worse depending on what promo is going on at the time. 7 weeks later when I went to pick it up, the price did go up to $315 per month for 36 months with $2500 down. Not sure if that's good or bad. Love the car though and worth the money.

If you send your son over, tell him to check the 2010 WRX they have in the show room. That was my car. 6000 miles. Pampered only driven during the summer. They are trying to get it out. He might get a good deal. I would love to see my WRX on one of these forums. :)

Tell them that Jose sent you. They will work with you to get the best deal.

If you send your son over, tell him to check the 2010 WRX they have in the show room. That was my car. 6000 miles. Pampered only driven during the summer. They are trying to get it out. He might get a good deal. I would love to see my WRX on one of these forums. :)

Tell them that Jose sent you. They will work with you to get the best deal.

I was just checking ur old car out while I get my oil changed. Nice and clean looking.

Yeah my car was in perfect condition, I traded her in because I need the extra room and it was a good deal. I miss the quickness of a lighter car and the rumble. The EH kind of killed the characteristic engine rumble that Subaru is well known.

Archived