• Winston-Salem
    • Asheville area
    • Boone

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Spotted two LGTs today this week on Ft. Bragg.

one BSM LGT Wagon :eek: with some sort of aftermarket wheels. (on Canopy; I've seen it there a few times.)

one OBP LGT Sedan with dark wheels, a grille, and blacked out headlights. (in the old DUI parking lot on Yadkin after COB today.)

who is these is?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
anybody know anything about draco performance in charlotte? im doing some mods to the old leggy and im going to need a tune. avo fmic, fp 68hta, 850cc injectors, walboro 255,etc. so far its a toss up between draco and boxer4racing, i have experience with dale at boxer4. but i was just wonder what yall have to say about draco.

anybody know anything about draco performance in charlotte? im doing some mods to the old leggy and im going to need a tune. avo fmic, fp 68hta, 850cc injectors, walboro 255,etc. so far its a toss up between draco and boxer4racing, i have experience with dale at boxer4. but i was just wonder what yall have to say about draco.

I had my wagon tuned at Draco by Barry, and had them put a clutch in. Good tune and good service IMO. Cleanest shop I think I've ever been in, and that always says something about the attention to detail of the owner/staff. They actually have their own forum that you can check out if you like, but you have to register.

http://www.draco-forum.com