LegacyGT.com

The elusive and exclusive Legacy GT

In the past three months I have driven to Ct. four time and twice to Albany. I have also driven a couple of times to Pa and NJ. I have not spotted even one Legacy GT on the road. I seen a few Outback’s and one 2.5i, but never any Legacy GT's. I find this funny because I've seen 3 different Bentley GT's on the road, a handful of the new A4's. countless Porsches (I caught up with a fairly large Porsche cruise on the NY Thruway last weekend in Albany), one Ferrari 360 Spyder, a CTS-V, a dozen of so '05 Mustangs including a few convertibles, but not even one Legacy GT. :lol:

:lol: $30K will buy you the same exclusiveness that $300K will, especially with you get a 3.0R :lol:

- Mike

I haven't seen an LGT for months. I used to see one every couple weeks in my neighborhood, but he hasn't been around. Not counting that guy, I have only seen less than 5 LGTs ever on the road. I've seen a boat load of the other cars I was considering, but very very few Legacys. I haven't even seen any non-GTs. Lots of older Subies, and tons of WRX and even STis, but no LGT. I guess I really did get a 'Limited', eh? :D

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

the 3.0r are starting to sell

i found a white and red one in hackensack and another red pulled up behind me at the pallisades mall a month ago.

the red one in hackensack are was just sold from my dealership. the white was from wayne subaru. the other red one i don't know.

the two red ones were driven by women.

maybe i should start a 3.0r website. one guy and all woman :woowoo:

My dealer is the #1 or #2 in SoCal and claims the new Legacy is selling faster than Suby can ship, but I just do not see other LegGTs. I know from this forum that they are out there, but you see more Bentley GTs than LegGTs.

I see older Subaru Outbacks and Foresters numerous times a day everywhere. They are very, very, popular and common.

I am seeing a few more O5 Outbacks in town and up in the mountains and one or two 2.5is, almost never a LegGT. I hope Subaru is having success with the LegGT?

The car has been shipping for almost a year. Why do we see more new Legacy's and Outbacks?

:(

Sightings are rare here in the Eastern suburbs as well as City of Cleveland, Ohio. I actually have not seen a single LGT other than my reflections in the downtown office-building windows and in the dealer lot.

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I live in Lancaster PA. I have had mine since Jan. I just saw a black LGT on the highway a few days ago. Older couple, so they didn't play with me. Also, I know where one sits off 501 Its regal blue like mine. I have seen a few more 2.5i Legacys. One of the salesmen at my dealer has a red one and he told me he sold a red one to a guy in my small town that I haven't seen yet.
Dave

I see at least 2 LGT's a week. I also see a bunch of i models and tons of new outbacks. When I drive 5 hours south to NY, I have never seen any. I guess the Subies are more popular up here in Vermont and NH.

Here I won't see any for 1 month and then 3 in one day, weird. I gave some milfy the thumbs up in one at a light the other day, she looked at me funny and then kind of gave me a thumbs up. Probably thought I was giving her a thumbs up for some other reason...:p

In the STL area I've seen one white outback, in the distance I saw another white wagon(maybe the same one) and a AB GT wagon. Other than that, I've seen more STi's and GTO's (not combined) than I have LGT's.

I gave some milfy the thumbs up in one at a light the other day, she looked at me funny and then kind of gave me a thumbs up. Probably thought I was giving her a thumbs up for some other reason...:p

LOLROF. :lol:

I've been trying :rolleyes: to train my wifey to wave to other Scooby drivers - especially her fellow Rex drivers. She's slowly catching on. ;)

I've been waving at fellow Scooby owners, and seriously, I think that I'm gonna get slapped with a restraining order one of these days.

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I have been driving in LA for the last year - looking for 2005 Legacy's - never saw them till this week-end, when I saw 2 of them a Red and A-Blue.

They seemed just as surprised to see my Silver Bullet.

Both were in the Thousand Oaks area, so the TO dealer must be doing a good job selling them. I drive from OC to Oxnard 3 times a month, so with all the freeway driving I should see more Leg's - especially in car crazy LA.

I mean, starting a few months ago I started seeing Outbacks - maybe seen 15 total, but Leg's seem far rarer. :D

Hell, I see at least 1 Bentley GT a week - but the Leg seems more exclusive...:lol:

No cookie cutter BMW for me!!!

I was traveling 84 West-91 North in CT yesterday, saw one other black legacy gt. I had some fun with a nissan 350z the other day, love this car :).
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

I've been seeing more and more. The other day I pulled up next to my exact car. The guy really didn't even give me any kinda look. I pass a women driving a black GT almost every day on my way home. This past weekend I saw my first white and garnet red While traveling between Rochester and buffalo. It still takes me by surprise when I see one but I'm starting to see them more and more. (ps. I also see a couple OB XT's regularly). Not sure how many other people from the Rochester (upstate NY area) are seeing this but I am.

Archived