LegacyGT.com

Best place to buy 18G Turbo?

Thats over 1000 dollars now, if thats the case i found some that were like 865 shipped.

You can also find 18G's for $400 on Ebay. It doesn't mean you will be happy though. What other supporting mods were you planning w/ the 18G?

You can also find 18G's for $400 on Ebay. It doesn't mean you will be happy though. What other supporting mods were you planning w/ the 18G?

Yea most those 18g's arnt for subaru's. Mods would be stage 2 tune up pipe, down pipe, exhaust. For start then it will be TMIC and intake after that so hopefully hit stage 3. I know you dont need anything with the 18g just a good tune, but i would like some potential out of it.

The title says "best place" not "cheapest place"

I read the title. The op seemed only concerned with price once I suggested the BNR 18g. Do you have a suggestion ?

Scicotic.... You will probably want to look into a fuel pump and injectors as well.

You want to run an 18G with a stage 2 tune?

You'll need fuel, for one thing...

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I read the title. The op seemed only concerned with price once I suggested the BNR 18g. Do you have a suggestion ?

I wasn't responding to your post. I was just letting the OP know how he should have titled the post.

Title asked for best and then mentioned price.

I think BNR can be both.

I haven't bought from them yet but they quoted me $725 plus shipping for the 18G. Fits stock but much better turbo than stock.

and they spent plenty of time answering my inane questions as I am cautious with any purchase over $25. for damn near anything.

You will rarely have both best and lowest price. That is called "Bang for the Buck" not "Best".

Another vote for the BNR unit here as well. This is my second purchase of a BNR turbo.

I'll be installing a BNR 18g as well in the next couple of weeks! Although the Blouch 18g-xt is a awesome little turbo if you plan to run a FMIC in the future.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Archived