LegacyGT.com

Subaru Meet in Fayette County, Pennsylvania at Bud Murphy's.

MooKz

Hey guys. A couple friends and I started throwing together a group. All are welcome.

We are going to talk to the owner of Bud Murphy's Bar and Grille about arranging to have a meet every month at their restaurant. (I will keep you guys posted for an exact date.) Below the bar, there is a pretty big open parking lot that would be PERFECT for a meet.

We are going to try to get a big group deal on wings and beer.

What I need is a sort of petition to get this going to enhance Robin's (the owner) decision. So if anybody lives near or is just able to make it to these events, go ahead and post. Feel free to shoot me a pm or post below.

Thanks guys. Let me know who is interested!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depending on when it is, I'd be interested (work schedule always causes me to miss the Pgh meets :mad:). Maybe Scott can talk me into some Halos.

Couldn't make it the next two weeks though....this week no car, in the shop for painting extended scoop, eyelids, etc., and next week work conflicts again.

Wings & Beer sounds good though.

Scott, I will pm you my address and whatnot when we find out the final answer.

My cousin is close with the owner, so we are going to bring them a bunch of us customers on the most dead day they have. I am going to talk to her tomorrow afternoon after work.

Columbo, this will not be for about a month or so. I want to space these ones out from the burgh meets so we all arent blowing a full tank of gas and all that good happy stuff by doing it all the same week. And the wings and beer are phenomenal. Trust me. :)

Yep, I would say something like 3rd M, T, W, TH, F, or Sat or the month. That way we would be a two week difference from the Nasioc meet. That would put us a month out.

Columbo, I will do my best....but I do not like to pressure sales...I like to take a lighter touch to it....lol so lame!

[

I know I know. I'm sorry. I'm always busy and in a hurry. Lol. I will go in again tomorrow since I work in 2 hours and I will see how their decision is coming along.

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and gents, I have some good news, and some bad.

The good news is, we can have the meet.

The bad news is, no discounted wings yet.

(We can get them after a couple meets so they know we are serious about these meets.)

Sorry it took forever but it is so hard to get a hold of the owners.

SOunds good man. We are having the first meet this coming thursday so hopefully everyone is available. We will start meeting up around 5:30pm. But everyone keep checking back for any changes that mighy take place.

Archived