LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

It looks like they transposed the digits. The picture of number tag looks like 412/500, although it is difficult to see in the picture. This is one that never made it on the list in post #1, but if CTATV wants to update the list this one is in Acton, MA at Village Subaru.

On another note, IMO those are some hideous wheels. They look cheapy ASA's. Also looks like the calipers are painted red ... so someone did a few things to this car although nothing else too obvious.

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2009/1/15/257/251/10179555620.257251951.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

I personally saw 402/500 at Anchor Subaru in North Smithfiled, RI yesterday. Eventhough though it has low miles they'll never get the $25,xxx they're looking for.

This is one that never made on the list on page 1.

http://cars.dealer123.com/Anchor-Subaru/2006-Subaru-Legacy-Sedan-2.5L-839-325034.html

• 2 weeks later...

On another note, IMO those are some hideous wheels. They look cheapy ASA's. Also looks like the calipers are painted red ... so someone did a few things to this car although nothing else too obvious.

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2009/1/15/257/251/10179555620.257251951.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Am guessing the owner uses the 17" crappy wheels for winter tires to save the stock wheels from salt damage.

#101 reporting in.

75k on her and running like a top. Manual recommended normal duty servicing performed.

Mobil One 5/30 from 6k and OC at about evey 6k depending upon service use. Spark plugs from 60k looked clean.

Suspension still feels extremely able. No bouce/rebound/float. Solid. Like new.

A few scratches from Chicago parking.

Great friggnin' car.

Contiextremes on 17s are great "winter" tires. Very good in snow. Good in the wet. Quiet. Excellent tread wear (because cold temps keep them fresh as they rarely overheat).

The Nav is outstanding. Having a hard drive really allows for so much cross referencing.

E.G. The wife doesn't come on a road trip vacation because of last minute circumstances. Found that I could plot routes to hotels avoiding toll roads, freeways, via points of interest, calculating distance on the fly, avoiding certain specifically named roads. Friggin' masses of capability in the Kenwood hard drive Nav system. I also found it hard to get the throttle % indicator to 100%. Never in fact.

AWD FTW!

#101 reporting in.

75k on her and running like a top. Manual recommended normal duty servicing performed.

Mobil One 5/30 from 6k and OC at about evey 6k depending upon service use. Spark plugs from 60k looked clean.

Suspension still feels extremely able. No bouce/rebound/float. Solid. Like new.

A few scratches from Chicago parking.

Great friggnin' car.

Contiextremes on 17s are great "winter" tires. Very good in snow. Good in the wet. Quiet. Excellent tread wear (because cold temps keep them fresh as they rarely overheat).

The Nav is outstanding. Having a hard drive really allows for so much cross referencing.

E.G. The wife doesn't come on a road trip vacation because of last minute circumstances. Found that I could plot routes to hotels avoiding toll roads, freeways, via points of interest, calculating distance on the fly, avoiding certain specifically named roads. Friggin' masses of capability in the Kenwood hard drive Nav system. I also found it hard to get the throttle % indicator to 100%. Never in fact.

AWD FTW!

#234 here and my experience has been very much like yours. 76k, running great, Mobil 1 every 4000-5000 miles with Subaru filter, all recommended maintenance done, suspension tight, still on the original brakes and bulbs, etc. I'm using Dunlop M3's on ASA 17's in the winter and am as happy with them as you are with your Conti's.

Only problem was rear wheel bearings which were replaced free under Subaru's extended warranty. Can't say a bad thing about this car. It's a joy to drive it every day.

Sigh... I seem to be excluded from this party...

BTW, I have only 13K on the clock 3 years later! :)

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]