LegacyGT.com

Special/unique tools needed for maintenance...

I have read in a few posts in the past that there are a few odd tools that are needed (transmission fluid change - T70 something??) for the legacy.

Is there a place or post(s) that has all these odd tools, adapters, etc. I know you need the basic wrenches, etc., but I am looking for the odd socket or adapter that my be need after getting into a project. I don't want to pull off a wheel and find I need a torx bit or something and don't have it.

A few projects on my list that will happen in the near future....

Tranny fluid changes

Brake pads/rotors

Brake fluid flush

Also, anything unique on the OB over the legacy.

Thanks.

-S

I have read in a few posts in the past that there are a few odd tools that are needed (transmission fluid change - T70 something??) for the legacy.

Is there a place or post(s) that has all these odd tools, adapters, etc. I know you need the basic wrenches, etc., but I am looking for the odd socket or adapter that my be need after getting into a project. I don't want to pull off a wheel and find I need a torx bit or something and don't have it.

A few projects on my list that will happen in the near future....

Tranny fluid changes

Brake pads/rotors

Brake fluid flush

Also, anything unique on the OB over the legacy.

Thanks.

-S

get trans fluid flushed flushes (easies & best) my filter (sedan) is in the drivers fenderwell

follow the trans lines

brake stuff..... (frts) need 14mm socket (caliper bolts) & 17 or 18mm- bracket bolts.

brake flush.... u & another person... push pedal with some, does have to be panic stop pressure. then open bleeder (10mm? i think or 8mm) close bleeder person then lets off pedal NOT TILL THE BLEEDER IS CLOSED!!! or u will suck are in the system. bleed each one till good, clean fluid comes out.

their will be a certain seqence ull have... should go by. im not really sure off hand right here right now... so look it up ur-self or im sure someone hear can tell ya.

Archived