LegacyGT.com

Utah Legacy Meet 2014 - May 10th

Hops

First meet of the year! This happened to fall on the same day as Rally Sport's Meet & Greet, which will work out great.

Rally Sport's meet ends at 1 PM at Rice Eccles Stadium. Let's regroup in the Foothill Village parking lot (Foothill Blvd and 1300 S) in the upper area North of Dan's.

Grab refreshments, potty break, and make sure to fuel up as well. We will plan on driving at 2 PM.

We'll cruise up Emigration Canyon (respectfully in residential Emigration) and meet at the reservoir. Hopefully East Canyon is open by then and we will continue up East Canyon to Henefer to Park City and meet at Squatters for dinner and drinks.

We'll stop a few times for pictures as usual so Blue Shark can keep up.

Here's a classic:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/JDMChizad/LGT%20meet%205_9_09/09Meet9.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should make it anyway! You'd be surprised how much slower and slower everybody drives each year other than just a couple of us.

Haha yeah, that one year I hit 130 alongside that lake just trying to catch up with you, Chad :lol: And that was in my Stage 2 LGT.

You should make it anyway! You'd be surprised how much slower and slower everybody drives each year other than just a couple of us.

Yeah.. Poor chad only had an NA trying to keep up last year.

If you guys do something again later this summer I'll have to follow the mtn. West thread more closely so I can get a few leggys together from Idaho to make a fun trip out of it.

Oh Boy!

I have listed my car for sale: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/ut-2006-legacy-gt-wagon-limited-5eat-rallispec-motor-fully-224816.html?p=4810558#post4810558

$100 referral fee for a local buyer within the week. She needs a new home before I change my mind.

Somebody please link to this or share this info on SLCsubaru (I was bumped/locked out 2 years ago and haven't been back).

Thanks for sharing!

Archived