LegacyGT.com

MAIC Hooters MEET. Sun Dec 18th.

01rs25

Let's get this started. Meetup around 12:30 to get seats before Football starts.

Address is as follows.

1584 Rockville Pike

Rockville, MD 20852

We'll meet in what looks like the lot located opposite of the front doors as there seems to be a bit more parking back there.

Whose coming who's interested and who wants to drive together. This thread is to get some talking going.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whose coming who's interested and who wants to drive together. This thread is to get some talking going.

[/size][/font][/size][/font]

hmmm, maybe i could roll with you since id be heading south anyway. mind if i meet up with you somewhere?

ill check my to do list/calendar...will let you know if im 100% in

That would be fine. I know you'll prob have to come down 795. How about a meet at the Hilton right there at the 795/695 intersection at 11:45-12 or so.

Im 50/50...

any chance on meeting up a lil earlier so we can check out each others cars?

We could meet up earlier. I was just getting the ball rolling. Shall we say 1130?

someone bring a camera

I guess I could bring mine. I never seem to take pictures of cars with it though.. But hey we are going to hooters! ;)

Awwww you guys are killing me!!! I really wanna come out but on sundays i have band practice. Are SUNDAYs sat in stone? We are working on new material so its hard to break away from and my band mates dont have any other hobbies in life! lol.. I may not be able to make it out to this meet. But if it goes well are we looking at meeting every month, every other month or every three months??!!! I really wanna meet some more LGT drivers in the area, cause i dont see many on the road. Which i like BUT sense we are a rare breed i wanna meet more like minds. Im also down with finding a spot LIKE HOOTERs in Rockville which is close enough for my liking to always meet every weekend. keep me posted!!!

I'm assuming its hooters, not for the wings... :lol:

Not to change anything, but any thoughts on Buffalo Wild Wings? There's one in College Park and one out in Ijamsville (Frederick/Urbana/etc - right off I-70)

Also, I can't promise. I may not be here that weekend and/or I have flag football games in the AM (yes...in December)

BWW is always solid. but i havent been to Hooters in god knows how long, so im kinda looking forward to it.

i have some friends who play flag football too, they get all into it buying pants and jerseys and nice flag sets haha. im sure they wouldnt miss you for a day ;)

I'll bring this too if anyone is interested. I can't use it as it doesn't clear my Turbo inlet/ EBCS with out cutting a whole corner off. And I'd rather not do that with such a rare piece.

Either way, asking 375 for it.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/00vr6gti/wasabirega-img600x450-1300036870yoei9p24334.jpg

Ohh and I love Hooters!!

Archived