LegacyGT.com

Official Steel Silver Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love em! the ride quality isn't much different at all with the 40 profile tire. haven't hit a pothole yet though, knock on wood.

how are your new shoes treating you??

Well after dropping the coin on Work lug nuts, I've come to realize that I don't like them. So the silver ones are back on. Its the $132.00 for center caps that still has my head spinning lol. Everywhere that I've gone with them, people love the wheels.
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

Lol, no not silver wheels, silver lug nuts. The Wedsport wheels will get you for every penny. If it wasn't for the fact that I wasn't trying for a race look, I wouldn't run without center caps. Once on they complete the look but that price is straight highway robbery. I have never in all of my years of buying wheels ever had to pay for the center caps. For the money spent on the wheels they should have been not only included, but customized.
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

What did you do with your old wheels?

BTW, I think I'm in love with your new setup:wub::lol:

thanks for the kind words! i still have my gravels. they were for sale in the classified section and i did get some interest but i think i am going to keep them. looking at getting teh wifey a 2012 forester XT. found a pic with the jdm sti enkies (gravels). she loves teh look.

http://creativecardesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/2011-Subaru-Forester.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
18" Sonic Tuning ST100 (BBS RE reps) wrapped in Sumitomo HTR ZIII and dropped on eibach pro kit (1" drop)... oh yeah plus the eBay EZ lip

Where did you find the ST100's? I looked on Sonic Tunings website but they only have 5x114.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks! They were actually on clearance a few weeks back. They may have sold out or discontinued :(

look on tireracks website at brimmer craft not sure on the spelling i pick up wheels that look the samw for 109 a rim in a 18x809opp

• 4 weeks later...

Latest look, now with new dark shoes! (repainted MY06/07 STi Enkeis), along with lowered springs

Have got black lug nuts, which goes heaps better than the silver nuts

Lovin the new look. Now saving up for front brembos in the coming year

LegacyGT_pic.thumb.JPG.32dca520d2d4439a50702a4b858a8f69.JPG

Edited by SYM