LegacyGT.com

soon to be new owner LGT LTD

RANDYJ

hey folks, im looking to buy a used LGT LTD in the next couple of days. Any prepurchase warnings? I am looking for any color LGT with the 5sp. Im moving to south florida from nyc. Any good dealers or deals out there in either place? And who is a good source of aftermarket work/tuning/parts in the south fl area? Thanks folk, will keep ya posted!

KCombs, from what I read of his posts, has a rare fuel injector problem. I myself have been driving my '05 legacy for over a year now ( i'm at about 12000 miles) and have had no problems. I've driven it in all kinds of weather and it has yet to fail me.

thanks for your honesty. ok, anyone from the florida area and where did u get your subie? i really need some help, moneys tight cuz i moving down south. anything i should be looking for when buying a LGT, known issues?

thanks

• 2 years later...

If I were you, I'd wait till i got down there... I just moved back from Florida, Daytona area, back to Long Island, NY. There's a ton of dealers down there, and generally things are plain cheaper in Fl for whatever reason. Keep checking all listings you can, about 2 weeks ago there was a 2006 Spec B with only 9,4XX miles on it for a fair price, and probably could be talked down a few bucks too.

I checked for you but I no longer see it as listed. Good luck with the search.

I own my third Legacy. This is my first turbo model. I am stage 2 with a custom tune. I LOVE my car. Look in the marketplace "cars for sale" forum. There are some amazing deals in there. I had to fly across the country to pick up mine. They are pretty rare, which should make one even more desirable for you. F*** the negative Nancies and pessimistic Patties. It is a great car.

Archived