LegacyGT.com

CO: 05 LGT power loss, help!

Luv_a_Legacy

You could try to reset the ECU. (easiest non-technical way is to unhook the battery for 5 minutes). And see if it drives like normal afterward. Then, if it continues to go into safe mode, then you will need to investigate.

Well, as mentioned in your other thread, go pull the codes and find out what those tell you.

If you don't think you can get those on your own, you should probably have the car towed to a place like Super Rupair, or SUBA Performance.

I'm still curious to what its actually doing?.....is it running rough, blowing smoke, not boosting, throwing codes?....did it run fine in arizona then you came here and are having issues?

btw suba does great work....so does metro...all awsome guys.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Well a few days ago, it started to feel like it had no power. Especially up a hill. When I'm at a stop light, it's a little shaky, but it's been that way for awhile and when I take off, my car just falls flat on its face until about 26-2800 rpm when my car boosts, then itll go. And that same day a puff of smoke came through my vents. After that I pulled over and had it towed. I haven't driven it since. It pulled a few codes before and one was too much boost, which I knew, I just haven't gotten a new boost controller. I just want to know what to do, and where would b a great shop to bring it where they won't bullshit me and take my money.

Well its hard to say based on that but the only thing that sounds %100 mechanical is the puff of smoke through the vents. Your stock electronic boost controller is probably still fine so i wouldnt replace that just yet. Its very possible a few of your other issues are related to the mods and the tune designed for a lower altitude.

I wouldnt want you to drive the car if there is a mechanical issue and im not real close to commerce city.

Pm me and maybe we can work something out.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived