LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

North bound on the Golden Gate Bridge this morning around 8:45 or so, a silver sedan (05-08?) with blacked out grill and tinted windows. I was heading south in an ABP wagon just about at the south tower. This is the second or 3rd time we've passed at the same point.

I always wonder if people notice or actually understand just how rare my LGT is. I know the spec.B isn't truly that's special in a world with Veyrons but still so few were sold here its fun to 'feel' special lol

I had someone come up to me the other day and say "Wow, I've never seen a Spec-B in person before.

I had someone come up to me the other day and say "Wow, I've never seen a Spec-B in person before.

The guy at America's Tire was like that too. Then he insisted that my car had all the performance of an STI lol.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Spotted a white legacy with tint, stock spoiler, lowered with a red tow hook out back on 280n, headed towards 19th Ave. I was getting on to alemany from the John Daly on ramp, threw a V not sure if ya saw me tho.

Spotted a blue LGT Wagon w/ Prodrive P1 Anthracite at the Carolina's Mexican drive thru in Roseville yesterday.

Also, a white LGT sedan with painted stockers at Golds gym

DGM '08-'09 specB on Bascom in Campbell just before 11am. Passed the Pacific Hand Wash where I was getting mine washed :)

Thought it was Mark, but I dont think I've ever seen stock wheels on that car :lol: