LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators
I have a set of front sedan springs. You can have them for $20 if you come pick them up.

BTW, forgot to look for the GT emblem. Will check today.

You too far away. Famaya is sending me some GT letters, so no worries.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

BMB, I have OEM wagon springs. I can't justify selling them for $20 (with the drive and whatnot). I also am not taking the Epics off my car. Ever. I'll sell it with them. 100k on the set.

If we do a SNP cruise next month or November (autumn colors, anyone?), I could get them to you.

Not sure if there's any 2001-2002 Forester owners on here, but I've got a BNIB Interior Cabin Air Filter Replacement Kit for sale in the classifieds. More info here. Edited by SBT
Fixt stuff
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

making moves on a new STi, so to make room, and FUNDS for it.. putting my wheels for sale.

Tenzo R DC-6 18x8 ET +45 5x100 Bronze with a white lip.

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu206/hangmanxfsc/IMG_0571.jpg

In the attempt to be as honest as possible, here are the BAD:

-one has a bend in the rear of the wheel, but holds air fine. (i would slap on another set of tires if i were to keep them and not worry about it.)

-3/4 have light curb rash, see pics

http://s648.photobucket.com/albums/uu206/hangmanxfsc/Wheels%20for%20sale/

$500 obo OR something in 5x114 shoot me a pm with an offer, worst i could say is no.

Edited by HanGmaN
wheel specs

I can work out something BMB!

What's your availability look like Friday and Sunday this week, scoobydoobie? I might as well ask about next weekend as well.

Friday I'm free in the afternoon/evening. Won't know about Sunday and next weekend until tomorrow (work in the F&B/catering/hospitality business and never have a set schedule :spin:).

Anyone need anything from scoobydoobie??? I'm about 90% certain that I'll be in his town tomorrow.

@scooby, I'll have phone coverage/forum access most of the time, but I'll probably be leaving the area NLT 6PM since I need to be up at 0300 Saturday morning.

I need to get some landscape photos with me new lens. Hope to have some good cloud cover...

Wouldn't really need them until sometime before winter, but would love a set to install before that tho. PM me what you'd want for them..

BTW, if you're seriously considering coming to the beltway to get some transfer drive bearing goodness, let me know and I could bring the press to said friends' houses and DO IT LIVE :lol:

I accept payment in Amoroso's rolls (I think Pennsyltucky is lucky to get them?), as well as Flying Dog or Dogfish Head of any variety.

• Moderators

Invidia catless downpipe for sale here: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-gi-va-invidia-catless-downpipe-5mt-and-cobb-accessport-192999.html

It's for a 5MT, has a few thousand miles on it. Located in Springfield, VA--$225 for local pickup.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

BTW, if you're seriously considering coming to the beltway to get some transfer drive bearing goodness, let me know and I could bring the press to said friends' houses and DO IT LIVE :lol:

I accept payment in Amoroso's rolls (I think Pennsyltucky is lucky to get them?), as well as Flying Dog or Dogfish Head of any variety.

I am seriously considerimg this.. My gf's sister lives in Baltimore, and my gf constantly asks me to go with her to visit.

Her and I could take two cars, we could get the work done Saturday, and I could pick my car up Sunday to let the fujibond cure. You guys have a date in mind to get this done? While Amoroso's bakery is in Philly, Dogfish Head is readily available or I can try to se you up with my gf's hot sister ;)