LegacyGT.com

Andy's Auto Sport

Anybody ever buy parts for our cars here? This place seems like the only site to get a shit ton of parts for our car at. I just wanna make sure these parts are legit and not just like ebay, where parts fit not only our car but every other jdm ricer car ever made.

http://www.andysautosport.com/subaru/1995_1999_legacy/

• I Donated
I've never dealt with them. Most of the stuff I'm seeing though looks like crap aftermarket stuff though....and 90% of it the "universal" ricer stuff.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I actually have purchased from them. If it's a model specific part you order with a trusted name on it, you're going to get the name brand part for the right car.

It's basically a walmart for performance parts.

walmart will have some specific things you're looking for, but you'll need to sort them out from the rest of the generic junk that's on there.

their customer service isn't bad at all, they worked with me while i was in iraq, and had things shipped from the same order to 5 different addresses (i bought several buddies some car stuff for christmas while I was deployed), gave me a military discount, and had fast response times.

granted, all this was 4 years ago, so things may have changed, but that's my experience with them.

I could suck start a snow blower.

Archived