LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LGT-NY
^ ya im pretty sure you saw me and my misaligned perrin watermelon shooters.

Your Perrin mufflers don't sit right either! Thats BS, I have the full Perrin Cat Back and the right muffler sits about an inch lower and sticks out 1/2 further than the left. And, once I put on the DP it made the whole things move back alittle bit and the right can is touching the bumper beam. Makes a really nice rattling noise at decel. So pissed. I'm gunna have to go to an exhaust shop and have them bend it to fit.

Edited by LGT-NY

Your Perrin mufflers don't sit right either! Thats BS, I have the full Perrin Cat Back and the right muffler sits about an inch lower and sticks out 1/2 further than the left. And, once I put on the DP it made the whole things move back alittle bit and the right can is touching the bumper beam. Makes a really nice rattling noise at decel. So pissed. I'm gunna have to go to an exhaust shop and have them bend it to fit.

yeah i've tried everything... my solution, go faster so people dont notice as easily on the highway, and instead of laughing at my ghettotastic exhaust laugh at why that camry is blowing by them :lol:

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

I think I sawa Whitetiger today like twice.

Once in Cliffside Park, and the other in Fort Lee Fairway Market.

Did you fix your allignment on your exhaust?

I remember seeing it slightly mis-alligned but now it looks good.

Hahaha, nice.

One more today. Dark Blue LGT sedan. Tinted windows and tails. Trunk lip. BOOKIN' on rte 17 sth by upper saddle river and on. I hung around for a bit and then passed you in traffic in my Black 2.5i Wagon.

black 2.5i or 3.0 behind me in my leggy. looks like you had your HID heads and fogs on and you were wearing sunglasses. you followed me from allwood road onto broad street until i turned onto another street.

you were following pretty close too. :p

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

I feel the same way...and when I do...its a sedan owner who probably isn't on this site...

i never see any LGTs on the road around here. it makes me feel special inside..lol. plenty of outbacks, wrx's and sti's though

2 more today.

~6pm, abp lgt wagon nj nypress plates.

harley davidson sticker in rear window, stocker tires (?) by 56th / 11th ave next to the cbs building. are you on here? can i get a press pass too? :icon_bigg

silver lgt wagon (another!) exit 5 on palisades pkwy 640p. i was getting off on 5n, you were getting on the pkwy.

Edited by vkchu

Guest LGT-NY

Spotted an Atlantic Blue LGT Wagon with rims on Wayne Ave. in Stony Point yesterday. Looked like an older* guy driving.

*Older = 35-45 (don't get offened all you oldies)

Just depends on where your located around. Spotted a bunch of them but none of the form :lol:

i never see any LGTs on the road around here. it makes me feel special inside..lol. plenty of outbacks, wrx's and sti's though