LegacyGT.com

500 to spend........what should I buy?

Ok so I jut got the Legacy and have taken care of the 60K service. This car is not my toy and will be daily driven in Pittsburgh PA. Looking to spend 500 dollars as my "new car present" and that will be it for mods. It is an auto and I leave real modding to the manuals. What would you suggest. I am looking for new and used parts.

My thoughts are:

Intake

Grill

Springs

Thoughts?

[

I'd buy springs and a bigger rear sway bar if I had 500 bucks to spend on the car- and the car was basically stock up to that point.

Any of the vendors here could hook you up with that. Rallitek, Mach V, etc.

Ok so I jut got the Legacy and have taken care of the 60K service. This car is not my toy and will be daily driven in Pittsburgh PA. Looking to spend 500 dollars as my "new car present" and that will be it for mods. It is an auto and I leave real modding to the manuals. What would you suggest. I am looking for new and used parts.

My thoughts are:

Intake

Grill

Springs

Thoughts?

Dynamat or other sound deadening product.

This is the loudest car I've ever owned. And that includes a '75 Bronco

Wow I really am thinking about the search lessons for 200.....or you could just ignore the thread and not waste you time....you can pay me 10 dollars for that lesson....

Rear sway and springs sound good, I am looking at the Eibach springs right now. Thanks for the suggestions. The underseat neons came in a close second!

BTW the car is a 2005

[

Wow I really am thinking about the search lessons for 200.....or you could just ignore the thread and not waste you time....you can pay me 10 dollars for that lesson....

Rear sway and springs sound good, I am looking at the Eibach springs right now. Thanks for the suggestions. The underseat neons came in a close second!

BTW the car is a 2005

Haha, I couldnt agree with you anymore...I dont know why people have to make JackA$$ comments..you were looking for a specific and up-to-date response, so if they dont want to contribute then skip over it

Back on Topic...For regular commuting I really dont see a "need" for upgraded suspension unless you are a very aggressive driver. I will put my vote in for a AP Stg 1 Tune to give the car a little more pep and some a couple extra MPG's are always nice too :)

Haha, I couldnt agree with you anymore...I dont know why people have to make JackA$$ comments..you were looking for a specific and up-to-date response, so if they dont want to contribute then skip over it.

When you are a member of a forum for more than a month, it can become tiresome to see the same topics posted all the time. Plenty of current and great info in search. People get frustrated with other peoples laziness and that's when the snarkyness can come out.

Archived